Chapter 34

The weather was cold and windy. The leaves were flying in the fresh air. The Quidditch match was canceled because of the rainy and freezing day. 

Mattheo and Stella were sitting in the common room laughing about one story of Mattheo's. Stella's cheeks were red from laughter. They both were feeling amazing and were enjoying each other's company until he walked in. That person was Tom who had a weird facial expression and was looking at the couple in an ambitious way.

He fixed his tie and messed his hair while looking out of the window and grabbed someone's hand. It was Scarlett who was officially somebody to Tom.

-Hello hello, brother-Tom tapped Mattheo's shoulder-I want you to greet my girlfriend!

Stella immediately opened her mouth widely and couldn't believe those words. His girlfriend?!

-Oh Merlin's beard, Congratulations!-Mattheo yelled with happiness.

Tom was looking at Stella as if he would throw up.

-Won't you congratulate us?-he asked her.

-I am happy for you-Stella lied and put her book down.

Tom grinned, smirked, and winked at Stella. Then he grabbed one of his notebooks and went to the other side of the common room.

The whole evening those two couples spent time in one room, but on the other sides. Stella was watching Tom and Scarlett with red eyes, while Mattheo was reading something to her.

Stella stayed the whole evening there until Tom went to his dormitory with his new girlfriend.

Stella watched them peacefully as if she was relaxed, but she was actually burning. 

-Do you want to get some food?-Mattheo asked her.

She shook her head and tried to show her interest in that.

-No, Theo thanks, but I don't really want to eat. Go and if something I'll join you.

Mattheo nodded happily and went to the Great Hall.

Stella stood up quickly and went to Tom's dormitory, putting her ear on the door to hear any sound.

-Tom, you are adorable!-she heard Scarlett's voice.

-You are even cuter-she heard a noise of a kiss.

-Should I go?-Scarlett asked her boyfriend in her usual, flirty British accent.

-No, darling. Stay if you want!

-I just remember, I have to go to my friend, Marline.  Bye, bye, cutie!-Scarlett kissed Tom's cheek.

Stella quickly got back to the couch where she was sitting, pretending that she was reading an interesting, entertaining book.