Chapter 35

It was a cold winter day. In a week the Christmas holidays would start. The atmosphere was certainly full of positivity. The nature outside was fully covered with snow. It was breezing and freezing. The snowflakes were flying from the sky as if they were actually dancing. 

Everybody was ready for Christmas, except Jane, who felt very lonely and sad. The news which she got two days ago, wouldn't leave her alone. All of her friends could understand that she was acting a bit nervous. She tried so hard to hide her emotions and smile whenever she was with her friends. No matter, this news, she was still studying hard. 

Otherwise, Stella definitely knew that something was wrong. Even Hermione who was Jane's cousin didn't have the answer to Jane's sadness.

Stella also knew that students from other houses had a secret, but she didn't know what it was. Hermione, Ginny, Luna, and Jane always went somewhere in the evening, with other students. And after, when Stella was searching for them, she was never able to find them.

-How's Remus?-Harry asked Jane about her uncle at breakfast time.

-As usual, good-she answered shortly.

-Remus Lupin is your uncle?-Luna who was at Gryffindor's table didn't know about it.

-Yes, he is. My family is pretty big. Remus is my mom's brother and Hermione's mom is my dad's sister. Which makes my dad a Muggleborn. No matter this, everybody respects him. Those stupid death eaters, hating Muggleborns! I swear,I...-she stopped and said-No aggressiveness, right?-she looked at Harry who told her this two weeks ago when Jane was talking to Draco, who hexed a little Hufflepuff boy.

Harry nodded and looked at the Ravenclaw's table, at Cho Chang, with whom he had a very romantic moment. They kissed in the room of requirement where they had the Dumbledore's army's meetings.

-However, shouldn't we call Stella in DA?-Luna whispered.

-I think we should-Jane said-she is such a good friend of ours.

-But her boyfriend is a Slytherin. And her parents are Slytherins. Oh, and her siblings, also. And that secretive sister of hers, too-Ron told them while chewing the cereal.

Hermione didn't say anything, she didn't know what to do either.