Chapter 19

Jane and Harry were walking again around the Quidditch pitch as if it was their last chance to walk. The weather was cloudy and a little bit windy. The wind was blowing in their hairs. It was not incredibly cold, but actually breezy. Jane loved the wind, it made her calm, and dreamy. Harry had no problems about this too. The sky was grey, but the endearing flowers far away were still seen. They were blooming in an appealing way, while birds were singing and making an astonishing, astounding sound. 

-The Felix Felicis, the luck potion is not in our 5th year's book. But in my opinion, it is one f the best potions-Jane insisted-Well, Potions are nothing to me compare with Defense Against the Dark Arts, but this teacher, Umbridge, made me hate this subject.

-Same she did to me. And this ferret Malfoy with his gang loves her.

-McGonagall is the best teacher. She is fabulous in teaching.

Harry and Jane were talking about the lessons when he asked her a very difficult question.

-Jane?

-Yeah.

-How did you feel when Cedric died?

-Sad of course!

-No I mean, were you very disappointed?

-Of course, I was. He was my close friend.

-Nothing else?

-Oh-Jane looked down-you mean...No! Even though he broke up with Cho the last time, and invited me to the ball, there was nothing between us. Just friendship.

Harry bit his lip, trying to believe in this.

-And no, I never loved him as a soulmate. Just as a friend. Not very close as you, Hermione, Weasleys, Luna, and Neville, but still.

-All right.

-Can I ask you a question?-Jane told him.

-Sure!

-Why did you ask me that?

-Why?! I am curious about...um...people's reaction about his death, that's it.

-Okay-Jane tried to hold her laughter.

She simply wanted to hug Harry very much, but she couldn't.

                                                       ***

-I cannot believe he's all right-Stella told Mattheo- he finally woke up.

She said that and hugged Charles in his bed.

The Hospital Wing looked cheerful for her right now. Her brother was awake. Her mom was standing near her, Edward was smiling very widely, while Emily was kissing his brother's cheeks.

Tom was standing between Mrs. Dalton and Edward, being Happy. Mattheo indeed was near Stella, imagining her with him for his entire life.

-Love you so much Charlie Charles-Emily couldn't stop hugging her brother's neck. 

Stella was giggling, and Mattheo chuckled every time he heard Stella's laugh.

-Hello!-Scarlett came inside the hospital-brought some biscuits for you all. Hope you will be better soon, Charles.

Stella was very thankful for her friend, who was always by her and her family's side. She was actually a very good person.

-Let us go in the great hall now-Mattheo told Stella after some time-we have lessons tomorrow, remember?

-Oh, yes-Stella remembered-Charles, can I go?

-Of course, my lovely sister-he smiled with his emotional smile.

Mattheo and Stella went outside the hospital.

-Now let me show you something-he told Stella.

-Wait, aren't we going to the great hall?

-Nope! I mean we will, but after an hour or so-Mattheo made a playful face-Follow me!

And they went to the first floor, then outside, to the black lake. When Mattheo said "Stop!" she did so and looked down...