Chapter 17

11th September:

-I am done!-Jane told other.

-I have Potions left-Harry rolled his eyes.

-I will finish this essay and I am done too. And yes, Ronald, I will help you-Hermione laughed, because of Ron's "Please please" eyes. 

-Harry, we don't have Potions tomorrow-Jane giggled.

-Oh, yeah, thanks. By the way, look-and he gave Jane the Daily Prophet.

She started to read aloud:

"On September the 10st, a prisoner named Alienna Wolfman, tried to escape from the Azkaban in a very cunning way. She somehow got her and back and used a very powerful spell. The person who gave her the wand is unknown, but we are sure that somebody helped Alienna.

 "She, Wolfman is a dangerous werewolf, who just need blood," says Celestia Chapkin, who learns about the werewolves. 

She may try a new way to escape soon because as we know, somebody helps her from outside the prison. Anybody can be the villain in your relatives or friends' group. Do not trust anyone!".

-What a little piece of rubbish-Hermione said- "Do not trust anyone"! How stupid!

Harry looked from the window at the clear, blue, mysterious sky. 

-I will go to the Quidditch Pitch-Jane told others-Will you make a company for me?

-Oh, I can't-Hermione said-I have to write the letter to...you know...

-All right-Jane didn't notice Ron's shocking stare at Hermione.

-I will be here, doing Charms-Ron opened the book.

-I'll come-Harry raised his hand.

They both went from the common room in the huge hall and started to go down the very long stairs. Luna was hopping somewhere with her unique, amazed look. Cho was coming on their way. Jane looked at Harry, who was as red as a tomato. Cho smiled and said hello.

Jane didn't even say a word just nodded, while Harry was acting awkwardly.

-You like her that much don't you?-Jane asked Harry when Cho left.

She was not going to lose this game, because she was not sure about their love.

-Um...kind of-Harry blushed and chuckled.

-Does she like you back?

-No idea...

Jane couldn't ruin their love if Harry actually liked Cho, but somehow it didn't sound well. They were too strange.

-Angelina-Jane told a very pretty, brown-haired girl-tomorrow we will find out our positions.

-Great, I cannot wait!

-Are you going to play as a Seeker?-Harry asked Jane.

-Will you?

-No! I am going to play as a Keeper.

-Wait-Jane didn't get it-So you are...

Harry nodded.

-Why? 

-Just wanted to try something new-Harry told her the truth.

-Nice-Jane looked into Harry's ocean blue eyes and got pink.

Harry blushed very hard and continued walking while messing his hair.

-Stella?-Jane yelled-Are you crying?

Stella was sitting on the stair and sobbing.

-Charlie...Charles...he...got poisoned....He may die!

-What?-they both opened their eyes widely.

-We thought it was just the sickness, but now we got the information, that he might not survive...