Chapter 20

...There was a big hole, which was covered with huge, dark green leaves. Mattheo took these leaves away and looked at Stella, whose face was full of questions.

-You trust me, don't you?-he asked Stella.

She nodded and looked at Mattheo's eyes.  \

-But where are we going?

-You'll see. Come on then, jump! Hop in this hole!

Stella did so. She felt like she was going down the slide, down on the grass from the sky. Mattheo hopped in too. After 2 minutes of this "flight", they landed somewhere. Stella observed this place with her eyes, but the only thing she could've seen was the grey, giant rocks.

-Mattheo-?

-Wait for a second!-he said and whistled.

The echo could have been heard in this place. Suddenly and surprisingly, something started to light on the rocks. Pink and yellow stars were shining on this tunnel. Purple circles were running and shining across them. Red crystals were like the moving drawings on this tower of strength. Crystals, hearts, stars, and many other forms and figures were like dancing after Mattheo's whistle. 

They were making some cute sounds, like the water's burble, voices of nature. That was the prettiest and the most relaxing place ever. 

This cave became the most appealing tunnel. Stella looked down at her feet and saw that flowers were coming up from the land. The butterflies started to fly around with their beautiful, colorful wings.

-Mattheo? How did you find this everything?-Stella was gasping and laughing at the same time. 

-Yesterday I was walking here and saw this hole. My books fall there and I wanted to get them. I jumped and came here. I don't know how this works, but it is a fact that nobody has been here for a long time-he gave Stella the answer.

-That is the most wonderful place my eyes have ever seen-Stella was spinning around this cave. There was no entrance, so she thought of an important question.

-How will we go back?

Mattheo smiled.

-Don't you worry! When I looked at one of the rocks, I saw a text "whistle if you want a show" and a second one "say the most powerful spell to get out". I remembered of the Patronus charm and yelled its name. It made me fly back. 

-Oh wow! But why did nobody see it?

-Maybe because the people who need it can see this?

-What do you mean?

-I read about places like this. In my opinion, it is the "Truth's place". The people who go there are destined to do something. This cave will show us what to do. It will give us some hints every time. Here are happening the things which must happen one day. It is the most powerful place so far. Nobody can break it, and come with any spell.