Chapter 24

Guys, thank you for 300 views! Love you very much! Hope you will love the chapter.

______________________________________________________________________

Stella continued her way to other shops with Edward who was watching her as if he was the lord, and Stella was her servant. Stella could not handle so many stupid actions from her family's side. They wanted her to be friends with only pure-blood family members, they were forcing her not to communicate with other people, they were very cruel, which made Stella evil in other humans' eyes. She just wanted to punch Edward, but it was not his fault. He may in his heart wanted to be free from her dark past.

-Brother?-Stella decided to ask him about it.

-I am listening.

-Aren't you annoyed?

-From what?

Stella took a breath.

-That we are stuck in our family's pathetic past, we cannot do anything without our dark family members, we can't be friends with not pure-blood people, who may are from other Hogwarts houses, but are loyal and good people.

Edward looked at her in a huge surprise.

-These are our rules!-he repeated the phrase which they all were saying like parrots.

-They are not worthy!-Stella made their talk even more complicated as she thought.

-It is! As young Dalton, you should know this! I am very disappointed!

-Eddie-Stella smiled-you is not like that. 

Edward looked down at the grass.

-You want freedom and liberty don't you?

He didn't say a word.

-We should start the evolution of Daltons'-he finally said after a long time-You are so right. I was thinking about this for my entire life! I feel like I am in prison when I am at home!

-My Eddie-Stella wrapped her hands around her brother-What about Charles?

-I haven't asked him actually.

-We will ask him too, but...What did you mean in the evolution of Daltons'?

-We should wait one more year, my darling. Then you will understand.

They saw Tom approaching them happily. He nodded as the hello and asked Stella if she could meet him at 10 o'clock in the common room.

-Yes, of course-Stella opened her eyes widely-I mean, yeah why not?! Sure!

-Okay then-Tom smiled-see you later!

Stella's eyes followed him until he went inside the shop.

Edward watched her sister in silence and then asked:

-What's up between you two?

-Nothing-Stella blushed hard.

-Hah, you can not lie to me!

-Ed, stop it! Please!

-Okay, all right-he smirked.

They continued there was, but Stella was too curious what Tom wanted to ask her. She imagined tons of beautiful pictures inside her head. He may give her a gift and tell her that he loves Stella, or many other cute things, but...She reminded herself to stay calm and don't worry. Maybe he needed some kind of help, but dreamy Stella believed that he would ask about other stuff.