Chapter 3

Stella was looking at her Hogwarts's uniform: pretty, bronze and green, long robe, which suited her blond hair very much. There was a knock on the door and Emily came in.

-Emilia-the nanny's voice could've been heard everywhere-Miss Emilia, come here!

-Can I hide here?-Emilia looked bored, annoyed, tedious, and dull-Nanny wants me to go to the park with some stupid little kids.

Stella always knew that Emily hated communication with others, that she didn't like talking much, nor playing. She was like an unrelieved adult. 

Stella nodded fast and locked the door.

-Emmy, what's wrong?- she sat by her sister's side.

-Nothing- Emily responded quickly.

Stella rolled her eyes, bored of her little sister's coldness.

-Alohamora- they heard a sound of the woman. The nanny came in, with an angry expression on her face.

-Young Miss Dalton- she cleared her throat- come with me!

-Help-Emily murmured in Stella's ear.

-No, Nancy- Stella got up from the sofa-I need Emily's help now and then we both will go to the park.

-As you say, Miss Dalton-the nanny nodded and went from her room.

                                                    ***

-My darling-Mrs. Dalton told her older daughter at the dinner time- I haven't told you, that these days, your old friends will come.

-My old friends?-she could not remember any of them, because of her family she didn't have many friends. Only fellow Slytherins- who?

-You will find out very soon, my dear girl.

Stella was not having any surprises in her life. The only one was when the old nanny told her about Emily's birth. She didn't even remember Charles's birth, she was the only one year old when this happened.

-Don't you even have a slight of information?-she asked her brothers after the dinner.

They playfully shook their heads and left the room.

Stella stood in the hall, all alone, nobody even realizing that she didn't feel okay at all. That she was bored and angry about her nonsense life...