29

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 29

    "Donor Lin, today's affairs are over, the cause and effect between the donor and Lao Na is over. Donor Lin is sure to use the last chance for the two donors?" Master Huiyuan said lightly.

    Lin is the surname of Princess Rong.

    Princess Rong’s smile changed almost imperceptibly. After several thoughts, she nodded with a smile: "Yes, I am very fond of this little girl, and today I will give this last chance to this little girl and her fiance."

    Tomorrow is the day when she will do the last Dafa affair. For twenty years, Princess Rong has persisted for twenty years, and it will end tomorrow.

    She must use this last chance on a sharp edge.

    As soon as he said this, the envy and jealous eyes around him almost condensed into substance.

    Master Huiyuan nodded in response. There was a string of sandalwood beads in his hand. His eyes were deep, and there was a hint of warmth between his brows. When he looked at Cheng Ruyi and Cheng Ruyi, there seemed to be light flashing, and he said something in his mouth. : "Amitabha Buddha!"

    No one noticed, Master Huiyuan shook his hand while twirling the beads, his expression became more solemn and cautious.

    The golden light of merit, this female benefactor actually embodies a strong golden light of merit!

    Needless to say, it must be the reincarnation of the great good person in the previous life.

    The blessings of this life extend, and the life will be smooth.

    Designing to frame a person with great merit, it will only be others who are unlucky.

    As for the male benefactor, he is also a dragon and phoenix among people. The six relatives should have no support. The fate of the lonely and wealthy life has been changed faintly, and they are blended with the female benefactor with great merit.

    It should be because the two are about to get married.

    The most frightening thing is that this male donor, Lin donor, and himself all have karma debts.

    Especially Lin donor, she and the male donor have the deepest debts, and it is difficult to do good, until they die!

    At this time, Master Huiyuan deeply understood the purpose of Princess Rong, her purpose was not the female donor from the beginning to the end, but the male donor.

    The female donor is just a cover.

    Master Huiyuan gave a wry smile in his heart.

    This cause and effect is not settled!

    Cheng Ruyi was slightly uncomfortable. She felt a trace of prying. It seemed that she had been seen inside and out. She looked at Master Huiyuan, and it seemed that this master had a little way.

    However, Prince Herong and the gang are not good people.

    This master is definitely not a good thing.