32

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 32

    Cheng Ruyi looked at the magical medicine that was just made in his hand, teary, especially sad. He wanted to ask for comfort. How about making a fortune?

    The emperor pits me!

    It would be nice to tell the world later.

    Rong Mo couldn't see the little fiancée being sad, and coughed slightly: "Cousin, the people who can afford this magical medicine are rich and noble people. They don't lack silver."

    Cheng Ruyi's eyes lit up. She was simply worried just now. It sells magical medicine, very high-end, very high-end pills, and the consumer market is of course different.

    Rich people have silver.

    "Yeah, why didn't I expect, cousin, if you didn't remind me a word, you would know to see my joke, huh!" Cheng Ruyi suddenly smiled and complained a little.

    Rong Mo's eyes were full of smiles, but she was politely teasing her: "Where can I laugh at you, I like you the most!"

    Cheng Ruyi glared at him and smiled happily: "Cousin, you broke your studies!"

    thought to himself. , It seems that she has been well-trained these days. Cousin Rong Mo, who is so cold, can talk sweet words, um, we must continue to work hard.

    Big sister's husband-training methods are quite effective.

    Rong Mo's lips curled up. How could his little fiancée be so good and inviting to teach her every night.

    "All my cousin taught well!"

    Cheng Ruyi smiled triumphantly, waved his hand and said modestly: "Where, where!" After

    laughing, Cheng Ruyi began to worry about how to promote the magic medicine, so as to sell it at a high price.

    "Cousin, how can you make our magic drug a blockbuster, do you want to find a spokesperson?" Cheng Ruyi rolled her eyes and thought of a good idea.

    When she and her eldest sister promoted this magical medicine, they found a person who knew that there was something wrong with it to advertise.

    But this ancient man was too taboo to treat doctors, not good, very bad.

    So she couldn't find the spokesperson who was looking for magic medicine.

    It would be nice if there was Liu Xiahui in this dynasty.

    Her magical medicine can definitely become an instant hit.

    However, there must be such people. Why don't you find your cousin to dig them out?

    Looking for a spokesperson?

    When Rong Mo heard this, his expression almost broke. This magical medicine said it was a magical medicine. In fact, that's what happened. Men are all face-saving, so who would buy this medicine with great fanfare.

    Not to mention being a spokesperson.

    Men want to be famous all over the world, and their fame will last forever, but no one wants to be so famous.