35

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

简体

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 35:

    Without mentioning how Cheng Qingyao was lost, Cheng Ruyi was very happy. She secretly calculated it in her heart. This time there were more than 20 people who came to buy the magic medicine. Each one bought at least one, and at most five. There were five in the morning. Six hundred thousand taels of silver are credited to the account.

    I was so excited and so happy.

    It seems that there are fewer people, but more and more people are watching. Cheng Ruyi wrinkled her little nose and lost her sales intentions. She took out the banner she wrote on the silk by Rong Mo last night and asked the two guards. Hang the banner in the middle of the lobby.

    People who come in can see it at a glance.

    "Mystery medicine, the emperor said it would be good if I used it!"

    The line was hung up in such a fair manner. The crowd looked at the Changle Hou father and daughter who had no response. The corners of their mouths twitched, and their heads lowered and whispered.

    This is the first time they have seen such a bold person.

    Cheng Qingyao, who had only recovered from the huge blow, almost didn't stare when she saw the characters Long Fei Feng Wu on the banner.

    That's enough.

    This cousin is best not to get involved in their Jian'an Houfu.

    If it weren't for a moment of curiosity, come in to see why the newly opened shop is so big, called Shenyaotang, but who would have seen the second uncle's family dying.

    Cheng Qingyao felt very unlucky.

    I would not come in if I knew it.

    But it was still too late, Cheng Qingyao took advantage of everyone's attention on Cheng Ruyi's father and daughter, leaving quietly with the maid.

    Only Cheng Ruyi glanced at her indifferently.

    "Father, shall we evacuate these people who are not buying and blocking the door?" Cheng Ruyi walked up to her father and saw that he was counting the banknotes in delight.

    Changlehou was immersed in the dream of making a lot of silver, and waved his hand indifferently: "No, let them help with the promotion."

    Cheng Ruyi listened and felt that what Dad had said was right, and he didn't care. Anyway, the whole shop was empty, except for bonsai flower pots, there was nothing to steal, the magical medicine was here.

    So the father and daughter nestled at the counter, looking at the silver notes of Qianliang denominations with their eyes shining. Qianliang notes were the largest bank notes in the Zhou Dynasty. Such large denominations are easy to carry. Exchange at the bank is also convenient.

    "Girl, the weight of this magical medicine is estimated to be gone after only one or two days." Changlehou was happy, a little reluctant, and the feeling of handing over the cashier was so wonderful.

    "Isn't that great? In the rest of the time, we should eat, drink, play and live beautifully." Cheng Ruyi said that she likes this kind of life the most.