36

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 36:

    Cheng Ruyi randomly shook his bloody knife, glanced lightly at the dumbfounded group of Jing Zhaoyin, and curled his lips unhappily.

    "Jingguan always likes to be late."

    Jing Zhaoyin was aggrieved: "..." What do they like to be late, they are coming soon, okay? Who knows, it's less than a quarter of an hour, robbery The man in black was dealt with.

    Changlehou and Cheng Yu happily walked to the two of them. As for the corpses on the ground around, the father and son had been uncomfortable from the beginning, and now they are indifferent.

    "Father, all the robbers who robbed the silver were killed. They really didn't kill them. I had their heads cut off after nothing happened. It's really too fragile."

    Cheng Ruyi said dissatisfiedly, with a pretty face on her face. dislike.

    Having been in ancient times for so long, except for hunting in the mountains, she didn't move her muscles and bones much. She originally thought that these bloody people in black could make her kill enough, but she didn't expect it to be so useless.

    Sure enough, he couldn't expect too much from the ancients.

    Changle Hou choked: "..." Secretly glanced at the face of the future son-in-law, and secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, fortunately, boy Rong Mo was not frightened by the murderous girl.

    When Ms. Cheng said that the man in black was too fragile to be killed, Jing Zhaoyin shivered abruptly and looked at the heads and headless corpses rolling on the ground in horror. These will not be this Cheng. Missy killed it. Didn't it mean that Miss Cheng was a stranger? How could it be so cruel.

    In the future, you have to stay away from this murderous eldest lady.

    The corner of Rong Mo's mouth twitched: "...Cousin, it's not that they are too fragile, but you are too powerful. These are killers with blood on their hands, with countless lives in their hands." I

    have long known that the mysterious ability of the little fiancé is very powerful. He didn't want to be so tough, which made him happy, but also a little sad.

    The guards who had survived the catastrophe looked at the large and small wounds on their bodies. Although these wounds were not fatal, they were ashamed. Most of their lives were saved by Missy.

    I didn't expect the eldest lady to be so powerful.

    Killing the people in black, without changing their face, is as simple as cutting a melon, and can calmly save them.

    They all looked at the clean eldest lady in awe, not even the murderous blood was splashed on her body, even the young master’s white clothes were splashed with a few blood stains.

    Doesn't it mean that the eldest lady is more powerful than the watch master.

    Those who were watching from the dark, the more courageous, were scared to pee by Miss Cheng, who was murderous without changing her face. The fear in her eyes could not be concealed, and she collapsed to the ground, wishing to stay far away.