71

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

简体

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 71 (Catching Insects)

    Rong

    Mo, Prince Rong's mansion, received the news from the person sent to monitor Cheng Qingyao, slightly narrowed his eyes, and a little coldness flashed in his eyes.

    "Ruyi, you guessed it, Xue Qi really went to Cheng Qingyao. Cheng Qingyao shed a few tears and told him to kill you. Xue Qi, a confused guy, actually agreed."

    Rong Mo hated this little brother. , Was played by Cheng Qingyao between the palms, but he hated Cheng Qingyao even more.

    He even couldn't wait to solve Cheng Qingyao immediately, but when he thought of what Daoist Yun Qing said, he calmed down.

    This Cheng Qingyao has great luck, only to slowly wear away the luck from her body, and can't compete with it head-on.

    Rong Mo couldn't help but think that such a vicious woman still has great luck.

    Fortunately, Daoist Yunqing said that his little wife was not affected.

    But it can't be done overnight.

    Must wait for the moment.

    "Amo, you said if Cheng Qingyao was ill, but it was just a beating. Compared to the dirty things she did, I was already very kind, and she wanted to kill me!"

    Cheng Ruyi exclaimed, and the whole person was angry. Extremely.

    Fortunately, she was not an ordinary person, otherwise she didn't know how she died, but this time she had done one thing, huh, when the blood on July 1 came, she let Cheng Qingyao's meat buns hit the dog.

    Also, she wants to make her a bald nun!

    Rong Mo rubbed his wife's head, and the corners of his mouth curled slightly: "Yes, she has jealousy and is already very sick and cannot be treated."

    Cheng Ruyi chuckled and said with a grin: "A Mo, you are getting more and more. I can talk."

    Rong Mo smiled and changed the subject.

    "Ruyi, Blood Seven will be lurking in tomorrow evening, I will let someone release the water, and I will rely on you then."

    Cheng Ruyi is fighting spirit and smiles very brightly: "Don't worry, Amo, you won't hurt him. I will let him and Cheng Qingyao suddenly fall into a coma." After that, she touched her belly, "Now, let's go first. I'm a little hungry for eating."

    Rong Mo nodded. Recently, they either had dinner with Prince Rong, or they went back to Changle Houfu to have dinner with Ruyi parents. They had a happy little life and envied others.

    Today was dinner with Prince Rong. After the meal, Prince Rong did not leave. He coughed slightly and asked a little embarrassedly.

    "Ruyi girl, do you have magical medicine?"

    Cheng Ruyi's eyes widened in surprise.

    "Father, when did you find your concubine? I remember there was no other woman in your backyard."