11

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 11

    At night, the bright moon hangs high and the breeze is blowing.

    Cheng Ruyi touched his bulging belly and took a walk with his father, mother, brother, and cousin. The delicious wild boar meal tonight was too easy to eat, but it was a pity that his father and mother did not have a good appetite and they ate relatively little.

    Most of the rest went into her stomach.

    Both cousin Rong Mo and younger brother only ate a small portion and couldn't eat it anymore, especially their own younger brother, who ate the least. They both chewed on the big gray rabbit they had hit.

    A good wild boar feast, under his splattering and rolling, there was an extra braised fat rabbit.

    Obviously you can save it for tomorrow.

    Cheng Ruyi looked back at the young boy Cheng Yu, who was struggling to move, and was speechless. Let's use the wood power to help him rub his stomach to avoid problems.

    Rong Mo noticed his cousin's movements, and then looked back at the little cousin who was holding his belly slowly moving, as well as the aunt and uncle who watched the excitement, and the corners of his mouth twitched: "..."

    "Cousin, you dug up two hundred-year-old ginseng plants in the mountains?" Feeling the cool summer night breeze blowing on his cheeks, under the bright moonlight, Rong Mo glanced at the little cousin in red next to him, and suddenly asked.

    Cheng Ruyi nodded, squinted to feel the aura of the surrounding fruit trees, cast a wood power, and replied casually: "Yes, century-old ginseng is more valuable."

    "You want to sell it?" Rong Mo's voice was faint.

    "Not for sale." The ginseng she catalyzed brought a lot of vitality, and of course she wouldn't sell it.

    Seeing that his cousin really didn't want to sell ginseng, Rong Mo didn't speak any more.

    In the general family, the century-old ginseng will not be sold for silver except for personal use and gifts.

    Cheng Ru's opinion: Cousin Rong Mo suddenly stopped talking, didn't care, and continued to take a leisurely walk.

    All the flowers and trees in the house are now eradicated, and various fruit trees have been planted today.

    In such a hot weather, even the fruit trees with mud are difficult to survive, but with Cheng Ruyi's wood element ability to cheat, these fruit trees seem to have only been planted, but in fact they have taken root.

    While walking, Cheng Ruyi felt the humidity in the air. It seems that there will be a rain tonight or tomorrow. In this way, the fruit trees in the house will naturally grow better because of the rain nourishment. The blessing of the wood element ability.

    "Girl, ah, you do not control outside rumors, father tomorrow to find someone to get this picture to unmarried young hero, to which you fancy, father let go matchmaking official media give you."