75

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 75:

    Ten days are not long, not short. For Cheng Ruyi, it passed too quickly. During the period, she also attended Luo Fei's wedding.

    But for Cheng Qingyao, who is in confinement-living is like years.

    I tried to escape from Jian'an Houfu again and again. Who knew that every time I almost succeeded, I was found out. I was so happy, and the supervision became more and more strict.

    Many of them were written by Rong Mo, and even Cheng Qingyao secretly communicated with Wang Shizi Wei, he stabbed Mrs. Jian'anhou to his wife.

    Mrs. Jian'an Hou was afraid that Cheng Qingyao would die again, and Zhengshou had no chance to marry her. With letters from the two, Mrs. Jian'an Hou found the Princess Wei. With Chu Yuanen and Hu stalked, she would marry Cheng Qingyao. I had to pinch his nose to let Cheng Qingyao be his son's side room.

    If you want to say who is most unpleasant with Cheng Qingyao, it is Princess Wei.

    Cheng Qingyao just wanted to hang on to Chu Yuanen, and didn't mean to marry him at all. Who knew that she had to marry in the end, and Cheng Qingyao was so angry that she was half dead.

    Always trying to escape.

    It's a pity that Rong Mo won't make her happy.

    Cheng Ruyi waited until the night before she got married, she sneaked into her house, this time she didn't bring Rong Mo over.

    Relying on the strong mental power to avoid everyone, even the maid in the house who was watching the night was fainted by her. Cheng Ruyi watched Cheng Qingyao who was sleeping on the bed and couldn't wake up even in the earthquake, with the corners of her mouth sticking out. A wicked smile.

    With a brush, he drew a sharp knife from his waist.

    Cheng Qingyao's blue silk is very well maintained, not only black and beautiful, but also extremely smooth. Cheng Ruyi smiled badly, grabbed her hair, flashed a knife, and cut it off.

    Handfuls of black

    hair were cut off by Cheng Ruyi... Finally, some short hairs remained.

    "A good guy will do it to the end, I'll shave it all off for you, and it looks better."

    Cheng Ruyi murmured, the movement in his hands kept on, with the blessing of mental power, when he shaved his head quickly and well, within a few minutes, Cheng Qingyao's head was big and bright.

    The roots of the hair were pulled out by her.

    Cheng Ruyi is a bad man. After pulling out Cheng Qingyao's hair roots, although he will regenerate in the future, it will be much more difficult and grow very slowly.

    "Now there are six points left."

    Cheng Ruyi muttered as he looked at his results with satisfaction.

    In order to save time, Cheng Ruyi directly took out the blended black water. This black water will not fade or wash off. It is suitable for ordering six points.