31

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 31

    As the sun in the sky slowly swallowed most of it, the entire Zhou Dynasty and the people of other countries fell into panic.

    Rong Mo could not hide the shock in his eyes as he watched all this. He whispered to the little fiancée beside him: "Ruyi, do you know that there will be a Tengu Eclipse Day today?"

    "I don't know, I just dreamed of it. For the specific date, this Princess Rong was rather unlucky and chose to do things today." Cheng Ruyi shook her head, she really didn't know.

    The appearance of the Tengu Eclipse Day in the book is just a mental activity when the hostess Cheng Qingyao participated in the lotus appreciation poem meeting. She can remember that this is because she has a strong spirit, and she wore it just after reading the book. Strange.

    Princess Rong is a passer-by, with a very good reputation from beginning to end. This time, whether the Tengu eclipse day has affected her, it is not mentioned in the book.

    If it was Cheng Qingyao who was born again, it should be clear what was going on.

    Rong Mo didn't ask any more.

    In the end, this weird ritual was brought to an end by Princess Yirong, her unbearable shock and her physical pain and fainting.

    When she fainted, Cheng Ruyi tried a few times. After confirming that she fainted, she scattered all the black lotus around and returned to the lotus pond. The black on the lotus gradually faded, slowly returning to the jade-like white.

    Slim, noble and holy.

    Do you want to do a full set of drama.

    It is enough to punish Princess Rong alone, there is no need to pull the entire Xiangguo Temple into the water, although Cheng Ruyi is very uncomfortable with the great monk of Xiangguo Temple.

    But she is still very principled and will not implicate irrelevant people.

    If it wasn't for Prince Rong's malice that was too obvious, she would design her over and over again, and she would be annoying, like a cockroach that was always bouncing, and her nausea broke, she would not bother to bother about it.

    Coincidentally, after Princess Rong fainted, the sun in the sky slowly recovered after missing a big mouth. This process took just one cup of tea.

    It seemed that everything that happened just now was a dream.

    Everyone was stunned: "..."

    No need to say anything now, it must be Princess Rong who did not know what evil did to make the sky angry.

    The maids who were supporting Princess Rong secretly rejoiced that the princess had fainted, otherwise they would not vomit blood after seeing this scene, and they tremblingly took the princess away.

    I'm afraid that I will be surrounded by people if I am a step late.

    Cheng Ruyi: "..."

    What a coincidence!

    Princess Rong is a cup.

    Could it be that she really did the evil things that were angered and blamed?