44

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 44:

    After being taught by Master Gongsunyi, Cheng Ruyi became more guilty. She learned to play the piano just to pile up a mountain of eggs and was not interested in becoming a piano master.

    Besides, all her so-called talents came from cheating through mental power.

    If you cheated for a while, you can't cheat for a lifetime.

    Cheng Ruyi didn't want to deceive this master who looks similar to her dad in the last days.

    In order to prevent the misunderstanding from deepening, Cheng Ruyi and Master Gongsunyi had an in-depth conversation. In the end, Gongsunyi compromised and played some cheerful music for Cheng Ruyi before leaving.

    When leaving, Master Gongsunyi was holding a delicate little box, which was a great gift from Cheng Ruyi.

    Ten miraculous pills!

    Master Gongsunyi will be very pleasantly surprised when he sees her gift when he goes back.

    Cheng Ruyi thought happily!

    Master Gongsunyi taught Cheng Ru to leave in less than ten days. The rumors came out again, and he left Changle Houfu only before Gongsunyi's feet, and it came out very quickly.

    What rotten wood can't be carved, Master Gongsunyi was taken away by the dull Cheng Ruyi.

    All in all, it is to denigrate Cheng Ruyi and let everyone see Cheng Ruyi's jokes.

    As for who did it, Cheng Ruyi knew it well, and Rong Mo also knew that Cheng Qingyao didn't dare to come to find Cheng Ruyi now, just let people stare at her and spread some messy rumors to respond to her from time to time.

    But Cheng Ruyi and Rong Mo didn't care.

    Cheng Qingyao, who jumped up and down, seemed to them to be a clown who was just watching a show.

    Anyway, Cheng Qingyao had no other means to deal with Cheng Ruyi except walking the rumors.

    "Miss, the chickens in the big kitchen in our house are so strange this afternoon. The roosters are all crazy. They are jumping around in the cage, and the hens have laid eggs. Everyone is shocked." Go to the big kitchen to get snacks Mo Xiang said excitedly.

    "Really?" Cheng Ruyi was very excited when he heard it, and his eyes were astonishingly bright.

    "Yeah, Uncle Li, who is in charge of feeding these chickens, saw about a dozen hens laying eggs together, and almost broke up." Mo Xiang said with a smile and put the snack on the table.

    The chickens in the kitchen are all live chickens sent by Zhuangzi, which are delivered every half a month.

    Uncle Li is responsible for feeding these live chickens and ducks.

    "By the way, I almost forgot. Some ducks lay eggs too." Mo Xiang added.

    Cheng Ruyi smiled very loudly. Her luck was really good. Sure enough, it was not a legend to play the piano and lay eggs, but that their piano sounds were not as good as hers.