28

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 28

    When the two left the teahouse, Cheng Ruyi was still very upset. She angrily said to Rong Mo: "Cousin, we will pile three big golden rockery at the gate of the main courtyard when we go back."

    Rong Mo was silent for a while. , I didn’t expect that my cousin hadn’t given up her mind, she nodded her head after a long while: "...you like it!"

    In fact, what he said is true. The Rong family has a lot of hidden wealth. Fiancee Jinshan Yinshan, jewels become mountains, give her a flourishing wedding.

    "No, we can't lose, let alone the formation of three gleaming rockery. From tomorrow on, we will make money. I know which way to make money quickly." Cheng Ruyi fisted, as if thinking of something. , The fighting spirit is burning.

    She is finally going to be a crossing girl who specializes in making money.

    Think about it and feel inspirational.

    "Ahem, cousin, stealing is illegal." Rong Mo had to remind him.

    For fear of someone not paying attention, his little fiancé put him in jail, and staged a drama "Remember to Leave Prison".

    At that time, his uncle and aunty hadn't beaten him alive.

    Cheng Ruyi, who was underestimated, glared at his cousin, his hair exploded in an instant, and he whispered: "I'm not stupid, how can I do such a dishonest thing? I'm talking about selling medicine, selling medicine!

    " Selling medicine is the fastest for money.”

    Fortunately, Cheng Ruyi still knew that there were so many people on the street, there were so many eyes staring, but they didn't dare to get close, they were far away.

    Rong Mo's mouth twitched: "..." The

    little fiancee wants to sell medicine?

    This is even more unreliable!

    "Cousin, just wait to count the gold, Jinshan, Yinshan, Jewelry Mountain, all will come to my bowl." Cheng Ruyi was confident and smiled brightly.

    The people around who peeped at them were amazed by the smile.

    In the last days, this miraculous medicine is very hot, often in short supply. Cheng Ruyi’s mutant wood powers are particularly useful. The golden gun made from her ripened medicinal materials does not pill the pill. The love of those who can.

    The magic medicine is the prescription made by the elder sister. She is responsible for making the pills and then dividing them in half.

    Because of this medicine and her wood element ability, she can live in the last days with nourishment.

    Therefore, Cheng Ruyi is the best at this medicine.

    Now it’s just going back to her old business. By the way, she is a filial and good child. If you don’t fall the first golden gun, you can give it to Daddy. Daddy will definitely be very happy to receive her gift.