81-end

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

81.Chapter 81

    The great natural disasters were raging, and there was no civil riots in the Great Zhou Dynasty, with sufficient preparations. Except for the drought, the ground dried up and cracked. Although the lives of the people were difficult, they still saw hope of survival.

    The same is true for several neighboring countries.

    There is only one thing. Starting from March this year, all new-born babies are stillbirths. It is very strange, which caused panic among everyone. Until Cheng Ruyi gave birth to healthy triplets, everyone saw the dawn of hope.

    Not all babies born in life are stillborn.

    For a time, Changle Houfu was quite crowded.

    There was an endless stream of people coming to visit.

    The imperial physicians of the Imperial Hospital wanted to be stationed in the Changle Houfu to study why Cheng Ruyi could give birth to live triplets.

    Cheng Ruyi's confinement days were not peaceful, and from time to time a maid came to tell the truth. To be honest, if her mother Rong Su hadn't asked her to confinement, Cheng Ruyi wouldn't want to confinement at all.

    Her body is great, and after three babies in her life, she uses the wood power to run it again and recovers extremely quickly.

    You can go out and jump on the same day.

    "Mo Xiang, I don't want to drink chicken soup without salt, it's so terrible..."

    Cheng Ruyi felt that she was so bitter, her body was different from ordinary people, why do you have to be confinement like ordinary people, and eat light food? food.

    Mo Xiang was extremely helpless.

    "Miss, this is what the lady told the kitchen to do."

    Cheng Ruyi didn't look at the bowl of chicken soup, but looked at Mo Xiang pitifully: "Mo Xiang, I want to eat delicious braised pork, barbecue..."

    "No!" Mo Xiang is cruel. Shaking his head refused.

    The young lady is in confinement, so she can’t eat randomly.

    After Cheng Ruyi was rejected again, he was not discouraged, drank the chicken soup obediently, watched Mo Xiang cleaned up and left, his eyes rolled, planning to secretly go to the ice cellar tonight, take a piece of meat and cook it by himself. Eat, or the mouth will fade out of the bird.

    "Hmph, don't give it to me, I will roast it myself."

    "Dabao, Erbao, Sanbao, do you think your mother is very witty?"

    Cheng Ruyi looked at the three babies sleeping quietly next to her. Carefully touched their little faces, then gently squeezed their little hands, and muttered.

    "It's so small, so soft, I don't dare to hug you anymore, hey, if you grow up with a swish, it's a pity that my wood element can't ripen you..."

    Cheng Ruyi's eyes are full of regret. color.

    If her ability can ripen babies, she can take them to hunt.