30

return

Ruyi Comfortable Little Day

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 30

    At night, the moon and stars are sparse and the breeze is blowing.

    Lanterns were hung on the corners of the pavilion in the main courtyard of the Houhou House in Changle. Inside, there was a yellow rosewood square table, several chairs, and tea, snacks and fruits were placed on the square table.

    The family was enjoying the coolness and chatting in the pavilion. What happened during the day had already spread to Changlehou and Rong Susu. The two girls were very satisfied with their performance.

    It is worthy of being the girl they taught, and the temperament that doesn't suffer is up to them.

    Cheng Ruyi triumphantly accepted the compliments of her parents, and she also felt that her performance today was great!

    Rong Mo watched quietly from the side, smiled, and handed Cheng Ruyi a piece of fruit slices from time to time.

    "Sister, you're so amazing!" Cheng Yu looked at her elder sister a little enviously. It was a pity that she didn't even see the scene of her elder sister showing off to the great monk.

    Cheng Ruyi patted his younger brother's head, and said with a smile, "Little

    Yuer , learn something from my sister in the future, you know?" Cheng Yu nodded like a chicken pecking at rice.

    "I will also marry a wife as powerful as my sister in the future."

    The power of an example is endless.

    Cheng Ruyi smiled triumphantly at Rong Mo, then gave his younger brother a thumbs up: "Xiao Yuer has eyesight!"

    Rong Mo: "..."

    It's good if you are happy.

    Chang Lehou glanced at his son's thin body with a tangled look, and coughed: "Son, a woman as powerful as your sister is rare in the world, so don't think about it." In

    case your son and future daughter-in-law quarreled , It must be his son who was beaten up violently.

    This is so worrying.

    So it's best to choke the buds to death in advance.

    Rong Susu nodded in agreement: "Yes, son, my mother will marry you a gentle and beautiful young daughter-in-law."

    Changlehou couple is a typical double standard. For them, their daughters and sons are good for their own family. Only their own family members can bully others, but they can't let others be bullied.

    Cheng Yu looked at her elder sister and then at her parents, dumbfounded.

    Who on earth does he want to listen to?

    Cheng Ruyi, a short-term guardian, listened to what his parents said, and felt that it made sense that Xiao Yuer was so weak, so he should not marry a powerful daughter-in-law. What if he is bullied.

    "My parents are right. A woman like my sister is unique, Xiao Yu'er, you will die of your heart."

    Cheng Yu nodded a little aggrievedly: "...I listen to my sister."