Aunt Karina

Karina's POV

It's been a few days since Spencer and I had finally said 'I love you to each other and since we started dating. Spencer was at work and I had gotten a call from my twin sister.

Karina: Hey Sam, what you doing

Sam: Oh I'm just packing

Karina: Packing? For What

Sam: Oh yeah I'm coming to go visit you and Derek

Karina: NO WAY, AHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED, wait why do you wanna come up here

Sam: So, I can't miss my twin sister or something.

Karina: No, you can, but I'm just trying to process everything right now. Oh, are you bringing the little one?

Sam: Yes, I am, and why are you stressed, well besides college?

Karina: Well I'll tell you that later, but I'll see you when?

Sam: Tomorrow, and you better tell me what's going on, okay?

Karina: Okay I will and we'll pick the both of you up tomorrow, bye little sister.

Sam: I hate when you call me that, bye big sis.

The call ended and then I got a call from Spencer

Spencer: Hey

Karina: Hey, what you doing right now

Spencer: Nothing, I was wondering if you wanted to spend some time together tomorrow?

Karina: Oh, um I'm sorry, but I can't

Spencer: Oh um why can't you

Karina: It's because my twin sister and niece are coming to town tomorrow and I was wanting to spend time with them.

Spencer: Oh- oh I understand um we can spend time together another day if you want.

Karina: Oh wait, how about you come to spend time with all of us.

Spencer: Well I don't want to intervene, but if you want me too I will.

Karina: Yes, please come over. I want you to get to know my twin and see my little niece.

Spencer: Um alright I will. Wait, how old is your niece?

Karina: She turned one last month.

Spencer: Oh, I've never been around anyone younger than maybe your age.

Karina: Well, you'll meet a baby for the first time. I can't wait to see that, you with a cute baby in your arms.

Spencer: I don't think that will be a good idea, your sister would probably not want me to hold her.

Karina: Ha ha ha, oh Spence she would probably love to see you hold her, and by the way, I didn't tell her that I'm with anyone.

Spencer: Okay should I be nervous

Karina: No, the only time you'll ever need to be nervous when meeting my family is with my dad, brothers, most of my cousins, and brothers-in-law.

Spencer: Okay, kind of nervous to meet them, but less nervous for you sister. Okay, I got to go now. I'll see you tomorrow at two.

Karina: Okay, I'll see you tomorrow bye, I love you

Spencer: Bye, I love you too.

I hung up and saw Derek staring at me with a shocked look.

"I love you", he said mocking me

"Oh haha, but I was just about to tell you that Sam and Daisey are coming up to visit," I told him