Moving Day

Karina's POV

Spencer and I bought our house 10 weeks ago and we've been packing up everything in the apartment and waiting for our furniture to come in before we moved. My family came up to help along with the team. We grabbed all the boxes, loaded them in a moving truck and some cars, returned the apartment keys, and left to our new home.

When we arrived, there were boxes on the porch. Spencer and I got out of the car, and grabbed the two boxes in our car, while my siblings and the team grabbed the ones in the truck. We placed all the boxes in the house, a few minutes later, we got all the boxes in the house and my brothers decided to put together some of our furniture. My sisters pulled me away, and we ordered food. When the food came, My sister, Sonja, ran to the front door and grabbed the food. We ate and talked, and my siblings decided to share stories about me.

After hours of work, our house was furniture, decorated, and beautiful. My family stayed the night and we're planning on leaving in a few days. We spent most of the time reminiscing about when we still lived with dad and all of the trouble we got into. Let just say I got in the most trouble.

——

Four days later

My siblings just left back home and I was feeling a little bit upset that we're not together anymore. I was in the kitchen when Spencer came back from work. He went straight to the couch and fell asleep. I woke him up and told him,

"I know you are tired, but can you please go take a shower, I'll have dinner ready by the time you get out."

"Okay, I love you"

"I love you too"

I went back to the kitchen and continued cooking dinner. After a while, I finished cooking and I noticed that he was still in the shower, so I went up to check on him. He was still in the shower, but when I called his name I was starting to become worried, so I went into the bathroom. I heard him talking but I couldn't understand what he was saying. I moved the curtain to see him jacking off, I was shocked at him like that, but I kinda liked seeing him in that state. He had opened his eyes at one point and I jumped and ran out of the room. He then followed after me wrapping a towel around his waist. I was quickly setting the table when he pulled me to our bedroom. I was nervous about what he was gonna say.

"Karina, why were you looking at me?"

"You were taking a long time in the shower and I was getting worried"

"Karina, I'm sorry I didn't know"

"No, I'm sorry for walking in on you doing that"

"It's okay"

"But as I said two years ago, your big Spence"

"Am I"

"Bigger than the average size makes me curious"

" What did you say"

" nothing"

"Lies"

"It makes me curious, okay I said it, are you happy"

"Very, touch it"

"What!?"

"Touch it"

"Spence, I don't know"

"Wait one second, so when you tease me you're being flirty, but when I want you to do one small thing you chicken out."

"I'm not chickening out, I just don't want to touch it"

"The way you looked at me in the shower says otherwise"

"Spencer, I was just shocked that's all"

"That face was not shocked"

"Then what was it"

"You were intrigued and I bet you were thinking about other things too"

"I um I wasn't"

"Your shuddering"

"Shut up"

"Here"

He picked up my hand a placed it on his length and I was shocked. He was still hard and I could feel it twitching. Every time I moved my hand I heard him hiss, let me just say it was hot.

"God, your hands are so soft, keep going"

I kept on moving my hand and then I put my other on him.

"You have to use two hands, I guess I am big"

"Don't get cocky"

He chuckled and I realized why

"Your laughing at that"

"I'm sorry it was funny irony"

"Shut up"

"God, Karina, keep ongoing"

My hands were getting a little tired, so I changed it up a bit.

I stopped moving my hands, placed my mouth on his erection, and started moving my head up and down.

"Wow, Karina, god, that feels so good"

I felt Spencer's hand grip my hair, he moved my head down slowly making me take him in deep in my throat.

"Goddamn, this feels amazing"

He moved my head faster until I felt a thick, warm, liquid flow through my throat. After I looked at Spencer and he was panting. He got up and pulled me into a kiss.

"You're still gonna kiss me even after that."

"Yes, I love you and I don't care"

He kissed me, laid me down on the bed, and started to move his hand down there, but I didn't want him to do anything.

"Spence, you don't have too"

"But, I want to for you"

"But I don't want anything"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Okay, let me get dressed and we can go eat the amazing dinner that you made"

"Okay"

I waited for Spencer to get dressed and we walked downstairs to the table. I put our food in the microwave and we ate. I went to go take a shower, when Spencer opened the door and said,

"I promise that I won't walk in and watch you in the shower"

"Shut up"

He laughed and closed the door behind him. I took my shower, got dressed, and jumped into bed. I cuddled up next to Spencer and he held me as we watched Doctor Who, until I fell asleep. I felt a soft kiss on my head and heard him say.

"Sweet dreams my little angel"

End of Chapter