You Got What?

Karina's POV

It was 4:45 pm, I was stressed out of my mind about the wedding and the upcoming medical exam, so I decided to clean, cook, and draw to take my mind off things for a while. When I was done cleaning, I was about to start cooking when I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the door and opened it to see Derek and Spencer, I looked down to see Spencer with a knee brace on.

"I'm okay, I just got shot in the leg"

"YOU GOT WHAT?!"

"Hey, he's gonna be okay and by time the wedding rolls around, he won't need that knee brace"

"I may need a cane, for a while as well, but on the wedding day I'll be walking without either."

"Is that supposed to make me less stressed"

"I knew you were gonna be stressed, that's why I got you these flowers"

He had a big bouquet of blue carnations hidden behind his back. All I could do was smile and smell the flowers.

"Spence, thank you, but i'm still stressed the fuck out, my medical exam is coming up next week, I have to look for a wedding venue, the right flowers, the food, the cake, and my wedding dress, and now you got shot in the leg and can't take anymore stress."

"Okay, listen, you need to sit down and try to relax, and pretty boy, you need to help her with everything, minus the dress."

I chuckled and Spencer nodded at Derek.

"But, Karina you got to know that Penelope, JJ, and Emily will also help you out right."

"Yeah, it just that test is very important for me, besides the wedding day"

"We get it, that's why we're gonna help you, but for now i have to go and check up and Hotch. I love you K, see you at work Pretty boy"

"Love you Uncle Der"

"Bye"

Derek had left and I went back to cooking.

"Karina, do you want to work at the wedding venue?"

"Yeah, I'm almost done cooking"

"Okay, but what do you think, in a church"

"Too religious"

"okay, the a vineyard"

"So, you want everyone to get drunk"

"Yeah, bad idea, the beach, actually no, I don't really like the beach"

"What, you took us there on our first day, how could you not"

"Because, all the sand everywhere, it's just me"

"Okay, wait my uncle Carlisle, we can ask him to use his backyard as the wedding venue, cause here look, this is what he did for his son's wedding."

I showed Spencer pictures of his wedding and what it looked like.

"I actually like this, it's beautiful, yeah lets ask him."

I called Carlisle and asked if we could have the wedding there, he said yes and sent him what we wanted it to be like.

"No that he said yes, what about the flowers"

Spencer and I ate and talked about what we wanted for the wedding. We still had more planning to do, but we were tired and fell asleep.

I'm usually an independent person and I hated asking people for help, but asking Spencer for help really made me feel less stressed out. And calmer, without even knowing it.

Spencer had been out for a few more days, and we had the venue, flowers, songs, but we still needed food, cake, dress, and his tuxedo.

Let's just say I'm upset and glad that he got shot in the leg, I really needed him. And I'm so happy that I'll be called his wife in August.

P.S. I passed my Medical Exam

End of Chapter