Christmas Surprise

Derek POV

Today is Christmas and Hotch gave us all the time off, Thank the Lord. Karina was asleep in her room and I let her sleep in, and I wanted to do something special for her since it was her first Christmas with me. A week before, I asked Hotch if we could have a BAU style Christmas at my place, he said yes. I had planned on inviting the team, Karina's family, and my family for Christmas.

I was in the kitchen cooking food for the feast when I got a call from my mom,

"Hey Derek, me and your sisters are at the airport right now and waiting for you to come get us, but I think I see F.P. and his family also here."

"Okay, ma I'm on my way to get you and I'll bring some friends over to true and get them too okay, bye ma"

"Okay bye sweetie"

I called Hotch,

"Hey Derek what's up"

"Hey Hotch, mine and Karinas' folks just got to the airport and I was wondering if you could help me get them here and if hailey could help too?"

"Oh yeah sure"

"Good, I'm gonna call Gideon, Garcia and Reid to see if they could help too. And Hotch make sure to bring two cars Karina is the one of the babies of many siblings"

"Alright, and I don't think she has that many siblings"

"Hotch she has 4 sisters and 9 brothers"

"Oh wow I didn't know that"

"Okay thanks bye"

"See you soon"

After calling Gideon and Garcia, I called Reid and asked,

"Hey Reid, can you come over and stay with Karina"

"Yeah, but why"

"I have to go pick up some people from the airport and I don't want to wake her or let her stay here alone."

"Okay I'm on my way"

"Thanks Reid, I'll be gone when you get her the keys under the blue flower pot to get in."

"Alright"

"Bye"

I was out the door and on my way to the airport.

Spencer's POV

I got to Derek's, went inside, and went up stairs to check on Karina. She was sound asleep in her bed and cuddling a stuffed animal I got her for our anniversary this month. She looked cute holding the big bear as tight as she could. I smiled and took a picture of her. I went downstairs and watched Doctor Who on the tv.

I heard footsteps walking slowly behind me and I saw Karina wrapped in a blanket, holding the bear, and wearing Christmas pajamas. I got up and walked her towards the couch, so she could fall asleep again. She was laying on my lap, I looked down and saw her peacefully asleep holding the bear tight.

The front door opened and I whipped my head to see Derek, the team, his family, and Karina's family. Derek walked towards us on the couch and looked at Karina fast asleep on my lap. He chuckled and whispered in my ear,

"Now that her family's here I think it would be best if she doesn't sleep on you like that, her dad might get the wrong impression."

I looked down and back up because I didn't understand; until, Karina woke up and said,

"Uncle Derek, please shut up"

Derek and I chuckled

Derek went to the kitchen with Hotch, Gideon, Karina's dad, Derek's mother, and his sisters. Karina's siblings and Penelope walked over towards us and looked straight at Karina still laying on my lap, Penelope and Karina's sisters giggled, while her brothers looked at me with anger, which scared me.