Tobias Hankel

Spencer's POV

The team, Karina, and I were at a local bar for a Super Bowl party, Derek was dancing with some girls, Emily, Hotch, Garcia, and Hailey were sitting near drinking and laughing or in Penelope's case staring at him with googly eyes, JJ was playing darts with two guys, and Karina and I were quizzed about Star Trek, until JJ had to take a phone call and we found out we had a case.

The case was religious related the first victims are a wealthy couple that were murdered in their home, we heard the call to the police and we think that it's a team of two. One was soft-spoken, terrified, and submissive, but the other's voice was deep, raspy, and commanding. While we listened to the call, the submissive one said the name of his partner, Raphael.

After, we left for Atlanta, and Karina went with us. On the plane, Karina knew something was up with me. I didn't want to tell her that I asked Garcia to look up Bryce's name.

"Spence, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about this case that's all"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah thats all"

Hotch then told us that we were going to the hotel and first thing in the morning we're gonna be at the station.

----

After hours on the plane, we landed and arrived at the hotel. Karina and I were in a room together, Everytime I looked at Karina I just wanted to tell her I knew what his name was, but I kept quiet.

"Spencer, I could tell that you're hiding something from me"

"I'm not"

"Lie, Spence you can tell me the truth, it's not like I'll be upset about anything"

"I've just been thinking about his name"

"Bryce"

"Yes, I know you don't want to think about it, but I just couldn't stop thinking about it, I'm sorry"

"It's okay, I still have trouble with his name"

"I know "

"Why did you say it like that"

"Like what"

"Like if you already know what he did"

"I don't, trust me"

"SPENCER REID, you do know what he did, you went to Garcia, didn't you!"

"no"

"Stop lying"

"Fine, yes I went to Garcia, all I wanted to know was how bad he hurt you. But, Garcia wanted to know more, she wanted to know about the girls names"

"WHAT"

"I told her not to, but I know that she probably did"

"Spencer she 100 percent did, she knows that I'm one of his victims and it's all because of you, I thought I could trust you, but no, I can't"

"No, you can trust me, I just wanted to know, I'm sorry, please Karina can you forgive me?"

"To be honest, I don't even know, you broke my trust"

"Please Karina"

"I'll forgive you, but I'm still upset with you"

"And you have every right to be, I'll make it up to you I promise."

She turned and walked away from me. I didn't want her to be mad, but I knew that she didn't want me to know about Bryce. When we went to sleep, I tried to cuddle up with Karina, but she pulled away from me. I felt like i really messed up my relationship with her, I just wanted to know who he was and what he looked like, but in doing so I really fucked up.