New Home

Karina's POV

Spencer had been looking for a new place to live, but he can't decide, so he brought me along to every open house we go to. I was happy that he wanted me there with him, but I didn't understand why he wanted my opinion. Right now we were at an open house, the house we went to was two stories and reminded me of my childhood home. I liked it, but I was just thinking what is Spencer gonna do in this big house when I don't stay the night.

"Karina, what do you think about this place"

"I like it, it reminds me of my childhood home, but why do you always want my opinion"

"Because I was hoping that you would move in with me since almost all of your stuff is at my apartment. And I've been looking for a new place since you turned 17."

"Spence, you've been searching for a new place for us? And you have been looking for over a year"

"Yeah, if you don't want to yet it's okay, I understand"

"Spence, yes, I will move in with you, and I like this place out of all of them."

"Good, because this is the last house on my list"

"Spencer, how much does this place cost"

"$25,450"

"Spence, that's 4 times more than your rent"

"I've been saving up, and I have way more money in my bank account than you think"

"Okay, big shot"

"Why did you say it like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like if you don't believe me"

"Oh no I do believe you, it's just you don't know what I have in the bank"

"Do you want me to call Garcia, so she can tell me"

"No, I'm saying let me pay for half and you pay for half"

"But this is a gift for you"

"I don't care, I want to help, even if it's a gift for me"

"Okay, we'll share the payment, but that if we get the house"

"Good"

He pulled me in and kissed me after we applied to get the house.

A month later, we got an email saying

Dear, Mr. and Mrs. Spencer Reid, we are glad to inform you that your application for the house has been accepted. We just need you to come to the office and sign some papers for us and we'll give you the keys to your new home!

Congratulations!

Office Address- 3857 Delgado Road

Signed

Luther Wilson

"Spence, we got the house."

"I know, I'm so happy"

"We should go at 3 or 3:30"

"Um 3 I think that'll be best"

"Okay, god I'm so happy we have a house"

"I'm just happy I have you"

"Aww, Spence"

I kissed him and we got ready to go to the office. After an hour or so, we left with the keys to our new home, we just need to buy some furniture, appliances and decorate, but we'll move in soon. I can't wait!

End of Chapter