To be a pirate

We set out to sea and almost instantly, we were met with a storm, more than that, in the distance, I see a familiar ship. 

" LUFFY!!" I yell at the top of my lungs and I can see him waving his hands frantically my way. I feel an arm around my waist. 

" you're not thinking of going over there are you? " Killer whispers in my ear, followed by his now signature laugh.. 

" I would never" I snicker because that was exactly what I was going to do but instead, I see a pair of arms stretching towards us. 

" Nee-chan!!!!" We hear his voice get louder and louder as he gets closer and closer. I can also hear Kid screaming and yelling for Luffy to let go and get off of his ship and such. I only laugh as I hug Luffy to myself. 

His eyes are bubbling with over exaggerated tears. He's become much more of a crybaby since we were young children. perhaps that is the result of all his traumas. 

" Hello Luffy. You really shouldn't leave you crew when the enemy is before us." I scold him but he just shi shi shi laughs pointing out how strong his crew really is. Before long, he is distracted by Kid and the other pirate, Law, about who is stronger or faster or something along those lines. 

As our ships get closer to one another, I wave slightly to his crew. 

" It's been a while." I wave my hand towards the straw hat crew.

" Layla-san!" The lady whom I believe is named Robin, greets me and I notice that there are mnay more faces that I hadn't seen before. 

" Everyone! This is Luffy's sister, Layla-san. Layla-san, this is everyone!" She motions towards the crew.  I can only wave. 

" Hello, thank you for dealing with my younger brother for so long, it must have been so much trouble. " They laugh and i understand that they are what he always wanted and needed. A big warm happy family. I sit myself on the railing of the ship kicking my lags over the water to converse with his crew for a little bit while we have the time. 

"Layla-swan~. " A new voice greets me and I see a bright blond man reaching over the railing for my hand. 

" It is a blessing to be able to meet such a beauty as you...." He goes on and on but a sudden chill sweeps over the distance between he and I. 

" Lady. Did you make some new friends with the straw hat crew?" Heat suddenly speaks up with a hand on my head. On the other hand, Wire who is usually the one who talks more is silent standing over us. Killer, my killer, is leans against the railing beside me with his gauntlets drawn. 

" I don't know about friends but.. Don't go causing trouble with them. They're important to my brother." 

" We would never." Wire finally grins tussling my hair. I give him a good smile and I lay a hand on Killer's arm. 

" Roronoa." Killer greats, as there seems to be some sort of tension between them. I can't help but look between them. 

" Did something happen?" I ask and he shakes him head before facing the blond who had reached for me.. 

" Sanji was it? Keep your hands to your self if you wanna keep em. My Layla someone you can just touch and gaze at." I can hear the edge to his voice. Maybe a little jealously

He holds me with an arm across my chest, replacing both Wire and Heat by standing behind me, pulling me against himself. 

" Watch yourself. " he almost growls before lifting me up and over his shoulder. He's never been possessive, but on the other hand, he's never had a reason to be possessive. 

" i hope we have more time another day to talk more!" I wave my good bye as Killer carries me away and back into the ship where no eyes can follow.

" You know that you have no reason to be possessive or jealous, I don't jump at any and all blond haired blue eyed men..." I say in a matter of fact way. 

" I don't care.. just stay in here and don't come out while he's anywhere near our ship. I can smell the perversion on him." He grumbles and I can't help but laugh. 

" So your isolating me.. by myself.. to ponder on my own thoughts.. " I joke and he finally peels his mask away and slowly makes his way towards where he has sat me on his desk. 

" When did you become so irritating? You used to be so cute and shy, not knowing left from right.. Now you reaaally talk and act like a pirate. As much as I love it, I miss the you that I could tease so easily." I notice something I hadn't seen yet. A pair of metal earrings on piercing the lobes of his ears. I touch them gingerly and he leans into my touch. 

" Seastone.. just enough to keep my laughing at bay. Still slips out here and there but it's not as bad." He explains and hugs me. I rub the cool metal between my fingers and I can feel him staring at my face.

"You're not really thinking about joining them right?" He asks cautiously and I laugh slightly, more to myself then at his question.

" Of course not. I could never be in a crew that Luffy is the captain of. Kid is bad but Luffy is even worst and I like all of you too much, I could never leave you. You never have to doubt whether of not I'll leave cause I'll always stay whether we are all doomed to die or fall from the face of the earth, I'll be with you all till the end and if, if i ever die before you all, I'll haunt you to that I can be with you even after I die." He hums and pulls me closer to himself, hugging my tightly.

"Don't die before me. I wouldn't be able to stand it."

" I wouldn't ever dream of it."

But I can't promise that I haven't already seen it.