Chapter 2-Cursed Energy, Jujutsu and its Basics

The Next Day

For 3 years, for 3 years Izuku was bullied, neglected and abused. No one cared about him except his friends. Even his birthdays for not celebrated at home. The gifts which were sent to him by his uncles, aunt and grandpa and grandma never reached him due to Inko giving them all to Izumi. Anyway, today was another hell day although this time Izuku was somehow able to hide his pain. He also trained with his friends. They had started to share food with him when they learnt of his negligence. They were just angry but couldn't do anything. Today, he had trained their quirks so well that they could take on the whole school by themselves. Izuku trained Kyoka by increasing her earphone jacks power by letting her hit against a stone continuously. Denki was trained to handle more wattage of his electrification. This reminded Izuku of his Overdrive Blast but he could not risk his life. Rody could now control his anger and easily make Pino attack anyone. Saikawa had a visual quirk just like Eraserhead, her left eye, so he trained her to use it more efficiently. She can see the reachable weak point on her enemies and even one critical point. After training, she can now use it to see all the weak points against multiple opponents. Izuku also taught her the basic hand to hand and told her to use staffs or rods. Izuku trained Eijiro by increasing his hit endurance. All of them also trained for increasing their running stamina and endurance, although only Izuku was the one who could handle the most pain due to him being beaten by his former 'friends'. He now hates his family and even the Bakugos except Masaru.

Flash Back

The Bakugos were seen in the living room chatting with the Yagis. Izuku came downstairs to eat something as he was very hungry. He started tugging Mitsuki's leg.

Mitsuki-"Not now, later"

Izuku tugged more.

Mitsuki-(Tick marks)" Not now, Izuku, come later"

Izuku tugged hard and this time was slapped very hard by Mitsuki.

Mitsuki-"NOT NOW, YOU DAMN BRAT! CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE TALKING?! IF YOU DISTURB ME ANYMORE, I WON'T HESITATE TO HIT YOU AGAIN!"

Izuku ran upstairs, crying all the way. Minutes later, Masaru came in to apologize to him about Mitsuki's behaviour and consoled him and gave him some food and cash as his apologies.

End of Flash Back

Right now Izuku was going towards the Jujutsu Tech to get more info on jujutsu. He reached the place to find a very big old temple looking place which served as Tokyo Jujutsu Tech.

 He reached the place to find a very big old temple looking place which served as Tokyo Jujutsu Tech

(Imagine it old and rundown)

"Holy!" yelled Izuku "This is so huge!! It could easily rival U.A High!". He shook his head and continued on his way towards the main building which had eight floors. He reached the principal office to find nothing but dust, webs and old papers. He searched through them and read everything which was written. Apparently, during the pre quirk era, creatures called curses used to exist, created by the negative energy from every person like hate, anger etc. The strongest of these curses was someone was called Sukuna who was said to be the king of curses. They were seen only by a minority of people. These people were called jujutsu sorcerers who used to kill or 'exorcise' them. The strongest jujutsu sorcerer was Satoru Gojo who no one could touch except Sukuna. During the early 2000s, quirks started to appear. It was said by Gojo that it was possible for anyone to mix quirks with energies with cursed energies to increase their powers. 'Cursed energies? What the hell are those?' thought Izuku as the paper was burnt after that. He took another paper and read it. Someone name Yuuji Itadori was the vessel of Sukuna as he had consumed one of Sukuna's fingers during emergency. Then Gojo was said to have killed him in a big explosion in order to exorcise Sukuna. But since Sukuna was trying to restrain, he was said to have killed everyone, even himself, although some say that he did this due to him wanting to die with every of students(Just go with this bullshit). The paper ended, so now Izuku went to papers. Not much of importance was written in them. He saw another paper in a dusty book above the almirah. He climbed up and took the book.