Chapter 15-Real Identity

(I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SORRY!!!!!!! My exams went good except Geography.)

Izuku's POV

It's been a few weeks since that USJ incident. I was lucky I have a high tolerance to pain. That Nomu is the first thing which took a lot of power out of me but I thanked Kami that I possessed cursed energy. They worked perfectly as the substitute for my Full Cowling, that's why I just used 20% that time. I could have used maybe 25%. That and of course, my own quirks helped me out. My high energy and stamina helped out a lot. But, my costume broke down. It was impossible for me to repair it as I didn't have the correct materials and besides, I needed to upgrade it, so I let it be. I was bedridden for 2-3 days, while using Rewind.

Stella chewed me out about that incident. She was very angry with me that I hadn't used more of my Full Cowl. She thought I might die. I told her that I didn't need it since I used my other powers but she didn't listened. I had to accept her punishment. Her punishment was......um.......very....uhhh............embarrassing. I had to sleep with her beside me on my bed at night for a whole week. It was very, very embarrassing. She snuggled on my back the three whole nights. Every morning I would wake up to her big mounds on my face and I would start blushing and just lie down again, not trying to wake her up. I remember, we used to sleep like this when I used to visit her mansion back when I was a small kid. We used to cuddle with each like newborn puppies. That was when her body wasn't developed that I had handled it. But now.....................it's a different story. She's just................umm.........leave it! I am afraid I might do or tell something to her and she might get angry and tell her family, who will definitely file a case against me of harassment or abuse or she might do a FIR against me or worse, she might kill me using her Phoenix Flame! I don't want to be seen like a pervert who's ass is gonna get kicked by a bunch of girls. I didn't wanted to become perverted like that Issei Hyoudou from DxD.

The girls had told me that U.A was gonna be on a holiday for one month. Uncle Nezu had announced that he was gonna put on a special defense mechanism on the U.A gate, which will make it decay-proof, fireproof, ice-proof, waterproof and strength proof. Though, I doubt about the second one, third one and the last one. But I wonder, why decay-proof? Whatever, I will find out about it later. The girls asked me whether they could get break during this holiday, from me since I was the one who would train them everyday. I gave them permission since I also needed to go somewhere else to Europe. Yup. I needed to go to Europe.

I needed to go to Klayd in Europe because I wanted to meet a person called Alan Kay. He was a quirk scientist and had discovered something new about quirk recently and was going to speak about it there. Many people will be attending it. I also wanted attend it as I needed a small break from patrolling and besides, I was very curious about his new discovery. I wanted to know about it, so I told the girls about it. They accepted it. When I told Stella about it, she also wanted to come with me but I refused because her family won't allow it and besides, I was not ready to meet her parents again after so many years with so much change. She reluctantly agreed on the condition that I will sleep much closer to her and literally cuddle her for one last night. Great. My worst fear. I am afraid I might get an erection or something unconsciously. I reluctantly decided to do it before two nights of my flight. I wanted to go for patrol desperately today because, there was someone who I wanted to meet up. Oh! I forgot to mention! Stella's parents wanted to know her friends so I told her to make them meet the girls. They allowed her to spend time here.

I was packing the victim snacks and remembered something, I always carried pancakes for the victims. It looked as if I have been sponsoring pancake or selling them for free. I decided to add more stuff to my inventory. I took out a pad and started writing on it.

First Aid

1. Bandages - Check

2. Sterile Gauze Swab- Check