Chapter 8-Copied Quirk, Long Time No See and Full Cowling

I managed to publish my third chapter of my second book. If you want you can check it out.

Timeskip to few weeks later(3rd POV)

It has been a few weeks since Eri's incident. Izuku came to know that she had killed her father accidently and her mother had abandoned her. So he lets her live with him. She doesn't want to leave Izuku's side so he let her be. Since she liked candy apples a lot, Izuku always makes the best candy apples for her. He makes them while he is at the cafe. He does his OFA training and could handle the 5% but can't react fast enough. Today they had gone to buy Eri's clothes and bought a red dress for her with brown shoes.

 Today they had gone to buy Eri's clothes and bought a red dress for her with brown shoes

They had also bought her a small red bag. She only feels safe around Izuku so she always sticks up with him. Right now, Izuku was deciding what quirk to copy permanently. He had the following suggestions.

#Pyrrha's Polarity-Certain metal control

#Ruby's Petal Burst-Speed, disperses roses while running and the user spins

#Yang's Backfire-Absorbs attacks from opponents and releases them as burst of power and speed, mostly power, speed is very less.

He wondered what to copy until Eri came.

Eri-"Izuku, can you please make a candy apple?"

Izuku-"Yeah sure, lemme give a.....................second"

It then dawned upon him. Eri's quirk! Rewind! He can copy Rewind! He can heal other people while healing himself also.

Izuku-"Eri, if you don't mind, can I copy your quirk?"

Eri-"Umm, what?"-tilting head

Izuku-"You see, I have a quirk called Copy. It will let me copy just one quirk, just one and then it will disappear while the copied quirk will remain. I was wondering what quirk to copy when you one came into my mind."

Eri-"A-Are you sure?"

Izuku-"Yes, I am. If you are not feeling comfortable then its fine-"

Eri-"Ok then!"

Izuku-"Really?"

Eri-"Yes, I want you save many people."

Izuku-'she is so pure' "Thank you so much!"

He then put his hand on her head. Since he didn't know how to activate it, the users will force activate it for him.

Izuku-"Don't move now."

He then started the transfer. He could feel some kind of feeling, like his hand is sucking something in. After a few seconds when he didn't felt anymore sucking feeling, he removed his hand.

Izuku-"Eri, you okay? You are not hurt, right?"

Eri-"No, I'm totally okay."

Izuku-"That's good. For your generosity, I will give two candle apples to you."