Birthday Bang

I look up from the note and see that all 8 of them are looking at me expediently.
Well ladies and gentlemen it's gonna be fun. I'm gonna make sure it's my best birthday ever .

'Well, what do you want to do sweetheart?' the cocky one said with a deliberate lick on his lips.
Huh! He is probably thinking about running the show tonight . Too bad sweety I don't let anyone steal my thunder.

Without another look at him I walked past him more into the room . In the middle of the room I saw a giant round table. Interesting.
I hop on the table with a sexy movement maintaing eye contact with all of them.
After settling down for a bit I slowly parted my legs to showcase them my naked cunt.
The dress I'm wearing already left nothing to imagine . It's a low cut black dress with open slits from my upper hip.
So no underwear needed.
I know I have a banging body with all the curves. But honestly even if I was a stick these boys are bound to fuck me like I'm the best they ever had. Cause at the end of the day money speaks. No doubt they are escort probably really expensive one from their looks.

I look up to them ,they all just wearing their jeans and nothing else. Something about a man being nearly naked and bare foot does insane things to me. It's obvious they were given special order to dress like this. My gf knows me so fucking well.

Doing a deliberate checking out of them from head to toe ( definitely pausing at the dick).
I look up and ordered,
' Get naked'.