Home Sweet Home

I get home at 9'o clock. After Nina's comment in her shop Avery has been distance throughout the whole day. Normally she would have called me several times a day. Today not only she didn't call me on top of that her phone was also off.
Where was she the whole day?? Fucking her new slut?
All sort of negative thoughts were going on my mind.
I expected a big conforntation after getting home but when I get there where was no one waiting for me, no Avery , no questions to answer.
Damn it. She is slowly getting out of my clutch. Years of cautiously laid work is getting wasted just for one fucking girl.. Samantha.

After trying to reach Avery couple of times I lost energy to even try and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

'Mmmm....yes..oh yes..aaahh'
Soft moans filled Our bedroom. I woke up with the most amazing feeling.
Avery's blonde hair was moving between my thighs. She was eating me out like a pro.
She sucked my clit and three of her fingers were buried in cunt.
Avery went deep, gorging on me while I sank my hands into her hair and closed her eyes against the lash of pleasure. My fingers intruded as she lapped at my clit, driving me crazy. 
“Avery” 
Her fingers curled and I erupted beneath her. 
“Avery” I panted. 
She sucked on my clit and curled her fingers inside me again. I collapsed on the bed as the orgasm passed. Avery didn’t move her mouth from between my legs.
'Avery...god that feels so good. Baby keep going. God..I love you' I screamed while coming.
Avery raised her head ,her mouth slick with my Juices she has a lazy smile on her face. She look like a vision.
At that moment looking at her I realize something.
I love her. I'm in love with her. Fuck when did that happen!
I suddenly teared up and I'm not a crier, I don't know what happened at that moment.
Avery look taken back at my tears but she quick crawled on top of me muttering soft words.
Words that were doing miracles for my aching hearts.
' I love you baby. I love you so much . There's no one for me but you Shawna. It's us against the world baby.'
' I can't lose you Avery, stop breaking us . Don't go to her. I only have you . You know that . I love you Avery, I love you so fucking much '
At that moment I meant every word I said.
I couldn't afford to lose Avery . She is the key to everything I ever hold. My present my future and somewhere along the lines I have truly started loving her.
Fuck!!!