Morning Sucks

I wake up with a head ache from hell.
I am lying on my stomach.
I try to turn on my back but as I try to do so I realize something or more like someone is lying on top of me.

My head is killing me. I slowly open my eyes . I feel like a vampire in sunlight.
Slowly I take in my surrounding, it's definitely a familiar one , I was definitely not in that sex club for sure.
I am in a hotel room, the one I am familiar with because it's sort of my fuckpad.
And then the weight on my back suddenly makes sense.

Kristen.

How did I get here? And most importantly why Kristen is with me right now?
The room is flooding with lights so it's definitely late. Late by our standard.

' Kristen wake up. Kristen.' I am literally whining at this point.
I need to pee desperately. My bladder is killing me. My back is hurting real bad too. Definitely he has been lying there for a while.
' Babe wake up. I need to use the bathroom' I wiggle my back to move him.
I am practically immobile lying there under him.
' Mm..I'm comfy' he said in a sleepy voice and nuzzle into me more. If I didn't need to pee to badly , it would have been way to adorable to object.
' Get up' I said more loudly.
After expressing his serious displeasure he eventually move enough for me to get up.

I come out of the bathroom and find him still there sleeping. I take a moment to admire his beauty.
He is ridiculously gorgeous even at his late forties. His dark blonde hair is a tousled mess . He is shirtless showing his unbelievably sexy figure.
His arms are stretched around a pillow , showing his biceps.
He has a banging body with a great facial structure. Chiseled jaw, blue eyes, thik eyelashes , cheek bones sharp enough to cut you into two.( Just kidding)
He has a five o clock shadow on his face.
It sometimes aches to look at him.

As if sensing my staring he slowly open his hypnotic blue eyes.
That never fails to steal my breath.
He smiled at me.
' What are you doing there babe? Come in the bed. I haven't seen you in weeks. I need my Shawna dose'
That makes me smile.
I know I know as cliche as it sounds I love it when anyone needs me.
I slowly walk towards him.
' How did you know where to find me last night?'
At the mention of last night all his sleepiness suddenly seems to go away and a fire blaze in his eyes
Oh no .Wrong thing to mention first thing in the morning.

' Where do you think? Avery called Nina last night ,she was apparently alone at home because you are somewhere else. When Nina asked her where. She told her you were at club Move celebrating your birthday with some friends but it seems like you were celebrating too hard to pick up your phone and she was worried about you.'

Oh shit. Things got a little out of hand in the end.  I got a little too drunk. I should have called . Damn it. It's never good to let Avery worry about something let alone me.

' That still doesn't explain why are you here?'
He looked at me with a little smirk .

' I really can't let my daughter worry about her girlfriend, can I now? What kind of a father that will make me now?'