Beginning of Nothing

A warm lip wrapped around my nipple gives a long wet suction and releases it with a pop sound. A warm tongue is moving across from one tit to another licking the whole path and finally closing around another.
I wake up like this my body throbbing,cunt flooding.Avery is sprawled all over me ,her mouth is bobbing on my chest. She is switching from one tit to another - sucking, licking.
Not biting or tugging like her father.

' Ah! fuck baby that feels good'- I told her while caressing the back of her head and simply letting her sucking my tits.

I run my other hand over her back touching her lower back ,her neck but never venturing lower than that. I could feel her gushing out,even though I'm practically doing nothing she is wet and so fucking wet.
' Do you want me to fuck you finally? Or are you still hoping for more dominance?'
She stills for a moment and looks at me through her lowered eyes. Submission! She is finally submitting after the entire week of throwing off our equilibrium.

'Okay. Lie down on your back and hold your knees apart as far as you can ' I said and dropped a kiss on her forehead.
She did as I said rather much eagerly than I anticipated.

I get up from the bed and walk to the bed  side drawer and bring out her two favourite toys. A butt plug and a dildo.
She is following me with hooded eyes ,her pupils are dilated and she looks flushed.

I didn't feel like doing much work but I know I must prepare her ass for the butt.

I slowly climb on top of her ,with my knees spread around her stomach but not touching her body. I take the butt plug and push it in my cunt , getting it nice and wet. Her breath hitches and she let out a needy needy moan.

' Don't fucking move.' I warned her , seeing how she was struggling to hold her knees apart.

I slowly bring out the now soaked butt plug and get up from her body and put myself in the eye level of her cunt. Her very spread cunt, looking like a gourmet meal. I give her a slow lick. She taste sweet and salty.
I started to push the plug into her ass. It went far easily then I anticipated.
She gasps and closes her eyes moaning.
Then I slowly put the dildo in her cunt and turn up the vibration to a moderate level.
' Close your knees tightly hold them inside' She did as I says. I know it will only increase the pressure. And I was right.
Her moaning increases tenfold. She is squirming and her hands her clutching the bedsheets tight.
I pick up the remotes and increase the volume of both tools to highest making her scream out loudly.
'Shawna! Fuck fuck. Oh my god.So good it feels so good '
'I know it does baby'- I said to her and I pull myself over her , aligning our bodies. She opens her eyes and looks at me like I'm her entire life.
I love that look a lot.
I lowers myself on her our tits crushing each others and our mouths are molding with one anothers with a crazy pace.
I start rubbing our boobs . I love that, I love her tits ,they are double Ds with a tight nipple and pink aerola. I was rubbing our tits in a fast motion, without any lubricants it was hurting badly but it's feeling so good too.
Within another minute or so of my ministrations she came with a loud moan. I didn't come through. I don't know why I wasn't feeling like coming.
A feeling of doom was churning in my stomach.
After her orgasm I pull out the devices from her and flop down beside her.
She immediately reach for me to cuddle.

I broke the silence with something that broke the moment - 'Avery I need to leave '