Reality Check

Next morning I wake up to a empty bed.
Avery wasn't there. Her side of the bed was cold,that's means she didn't come to bed last night.
I get up from the bed and went downstairs to look for her.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs I heard the front door suddenly opening. Avery was trying to get in slient.
She definitely didn't want to see me yet.
Where was she last night?
Most important with whom she spent last night?

She came around the corner and came to a still stop seeing me standing there.
' Good morning' I say in a cold voice.
She look up to me startling at my voice and said in a meeky tone,
' Morning. Why are you up so early ? You can still sleep for couple of hour.'
' Oh..I don't know .Probably my body didn't get the memo that I don't have to wake up early in the morning to fuck my girlfriend.' I cocked a eyebrows to her.

She scoffed' you are making it sound like a chores'
' No, no a chores but definitely something I fucking love doing first thing in the morning. Cause that make me feel like it will remind you of me the whole day.'
At my words her face visibly went soft.
She took a step toward me with her hand out stretched.
I took a step back.
Hurt shown on her eyes.
Fuck it .
' You weren't in the bed last night. Where were you? Did you stay outside the whole night?' I ask as calmly as I can.

' I needed some space. Seemed like you needed some too, since you were too tired to touch me.' she replied haughtily.

' So you went outside to get back at me. Did you sleep with her to get back at me too?'
She was taken at by statement.
' What?'
' you heard me. Did you sleep with her? Wasn't eye fucking her through the entire evening not enough to disrespect me? '
My voice involuntarily broke at the last part.
' I didn't sleep with her last night.' she admitted in a small voice.
' But you slept with her before.'
It wasn't a question,it was the fucking truth.
' I'm sorry.' she said looking into my eyes .Her eyes were showing so much remorse.
I looked away. I couldn't take this right now. It feel like everything was falling apart in that moment.
Avery doesn't lie to me. She never hide anything from me .
But she hid her from me. That bitch was that fucking much important to her to do so.
Fuckkk.

All my gut feelings were right. Samantha is more trouble than I had taken her for.
Both Kristen and Avery are having sex with her. Just like me.
She is the first person I felt like a potential threat to my life .
She is taking way everything that is mine .
I need to do something about it.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Avery come stand directly before me.
She is crying . ' Baby..'
' Not now Avery ,not now. I just can't hear anything more you have to say right now.'
I turn around and started to climb the stairs.
I couldn't have taken more than few steps Avery launched herself at me from behind. She is holding me like her life is depending on that.
I try to shrug her off. But she only tightened her grip.
' Avery get off me . '

' No I'm not letting you leave me .'

' I didn't it would have matter to you anyway if I stay or not. After All you have your new fuck buddy' I hiss angrily.

' Oh fuck off' she suddenly said.
' You fuck multiple men at a time just because I sleep with someone without telling you ,you suddenly started acting like a victim. Fuck you and your double standards'
I was taken aback by her anger. I never consider that she has problem with my occasional fucking since most of them were arranged by her.
I didn't say anything to her and went to the room to get ready. I just couldn't stay in the house any more .