Paradise ✨

After our emotionally draining night and all the bittersweet confessions,Avery and I decided to take some days off and we both went to the mountain cottage .We spent all of our days swimming in the lake nearby the cottage, eating junk food and sex , having shit ton of sex . There's not a single surface left where we didn't do it.Kitchen counter to bathroom sink,on the sofa,all the available beds, against the bookshelf, in the tub, jacuzzi literally everywhere. After 20-30 times we started to become more creative with it, toys we used every possible toys there could be used.After a while my vagina felt like it will fell off. And I swear my ass was a gaping hole at this point.I don't know when or how ( I think I know how)but Avery became the kinkiest bitch out there.
Before this vacation,Avery never dared to do anything that daring with me,she always let me have the rein. But for some reason this time she fought nail and teeth to gain some dominance over me. As jarring as it was I can't deny the pleasure of being on the receiving end and just enjoying it.
Avery make sure to eat me out at every opportunity she could get. I even squirted several times.

Nina and Kristen bought years ago. It was their yearly retreat spot for decades when everything was still sunshine and red roses with them, when they were still very much in love. I don't know their whole story but what I know is that Nina broke Kristen's heart somehow and he has been punishing her ever since by burying himself in eager young pussies and asses.
I know I'm one of the many conquests of Kristen's bedpost and in true sense he couldn't possibly give two fuck about me . But what he cares about is I don't fuck with his daughter. If I ever cross Avery I will certainly meet my maker.

___________________________________________

Kristen

' Get naked, don't wear anything not even your jewelleries . When I come back I want you to be on four facing the headpost of the bed '  I cut the phone call and ran a agitated hand all over my face.
I'm missing my pet very fucking much. I need to have a goddamn release or I will die out of blue Balls.

I get on my car 15 minutes later and started on my destination. I know I will find her exactly the way I order her to be. I should feel something, anything at this point. There should be humming of excitement running through my veins at this point. But nothing! I was feeling absolutely nothing but rage.

I entered the darkly lit room and found her in the same position I order her to be.Her ass and cunt visible to me from this position. Her cunt used to be so tight at some point I miss those days.
I didn't bother with any foreplay,I pull my pant and brief down in go and move towards the bed . I hold my half erect dick and bring out my phone to look at some of the X rated picture I have of Shawna. Her face is not visible in any of it just images of - her cunt filled with my dick or her ass filled with my dick,in some pictures just my cum dripping from her ass while I finger fuck her cunt. There was one my personal favourite - my dick lodged between her tits while she is sucking the tip like it's her favourite lollipop. This is the only picture where half of her face is visible.

I put that picture on the side of the bed where I can still look at it .At this point my dick became painfully hard.
I didn't waste any time and shove my entire length in go in her cunt and and start fucking. After a few times I push it in her ass , which is significantly more tighter than the pussy. I kept altering between the cunt and ass for 20 minutes and I could finally feel a pleasure building at the end of my spine. Her moans are getting louder and louder and she came at least twice. 'oh god Kristen,yes.yes yes.fuckkk,oh my god, harder, put in my ass please please please. Oh god so good,so good, I'm gonna come,I'm coming oh lord, yes baby oh god,fuck fuck'
She kept chanting. I haven't even touched her tits or her clit but she was going off like a dynamite.
I changed the picture on my phone and look at the new one -Shawna on her back with both her cunt and ass on display as she holds the leg with book hands in a spread eagle position. Both of the holes are leaking in this picture with my cum .
I finally finish with a roar.

I turn off the power button of my phone to hide the display and finally let her land on her back on the bed. I collapsed on top of her.
I woke up to a gentle hand running through my hair and dropping occasional kisses to my temple.
Damn it ,it was supposed to be just sex but unfortunately I might have lead onto her to something more. We can't be something more ever again,it's over .

I tried to get up but she tightened her hold on me.'I need to get up ,Nina'
' 5 more minutes please '
'No'
'Please we haven't been together like this in last 5 years, let's take a day off'
' We are not together Nina, it was just sex and you were available as the most convenient option nothing else' with that I finally get out of the bed and went into the washroom.

Even behind the close door her crying can be heard but at this point it did nothing to me.