New Beginnings ✨

2 years Later

Aaaaa...ah...ahh....yes.
You like it baby? You like my dick in your ass.
Fuck yeah...oh yes.
Ahh.... please please go harder fuckkkkk

I wake up to these erotic as sound coming from the other side of my bedroom wall in the middle of the night.My neighbours are noisy as fuck in their sexcapades. And it's an everyday routine for these two. Hearing them fuck always gets me so wet.
Sometimes I just lay there listening to them and other times I touch myself.

Today I decided to touch myself. My hand slowly touched my stomach heading toward my cunt. I am twisting my nipples hard. Hard enough to sting. I grip my vagina with my other hand and just squeeze it as hard as I can. My back arches from the bed.
It's not enough I need something more.
I reached for the bedside table to grab my toys. I keep several there. All sorts of toys.
I put the big, plastic dick on the floor,it has a suction base that allows it to stick. I  lowered myself on it and started to ride it hard. My tits juggling my cunt stretching with each push....fuck it feels good but I still needed something something fucking more.
Damn it.

I get up and call someone I know I can rely on.

Come up here both of you. I'm wet and my dildo isn't doing the shit.
Within 5 minutes I heard my door bell rang. I open the door in my birthday suit, not bothering to hide anything.

' What do you need baby?' Kevin asked looking at me adoringly.

I look at both of them..Kevin and Callum. They are my neighbours and also my fuck buddies. They both are bisexuals and I'm their unofficial throuple counterpart.

' You know what I need '
They gave me a lazy smile and started to undress.

Callum came to me first ,he lifted me up by my ass and wrapped my legs around him. He was already hard and ready. He just pushed his dick inside me in a go but didn't move, waiting for Kevin to come.
Kevin came behind me ,he slowly parted my ass cheeks and pushed his thumb inside.
Finding me eagerly enough,he also just pushed his entire length in me.
They both started to fuck me in a rhythm, both pushing in at the same time and pulling out.

Callum reaches over my shoulder to kiss Kevin. They both keep sucking each other's faces while pounding into me.

There was nothing romantic about the way they just fucking me, they don't even kiss me most times. They just use me as eager holes and I let them. It feels good to be fucked without having any emotional attachment.

After a few minutes both of their breaths started to get choppy and I knew they were close,I was close too.

Callum came first I'm my cunt, loading his cum in my pussy. So much cum. It was dripping down.
After three more thrusts Kevin came too . His cum was spilling from my ass.

They slowly let me down. I went to the bed and lie on my back. My entire body was shaking but I didn't come. They both know I didn't come.
Kevin put himself in the eye level of my cunt and spread my legs , he slowly started to eat Eating Callum's cum from my pussy mixing with my own arousal.I was moaning loud enough to wake the dead.
Callum climbs from the other side. He lies on top of me and puts his dick on my face level and reach out to eat my cunt with Kevin
I reach out and put his dick in my mouth , sucking him slowly. I know the deal, right now I'm just his fluffer , he just wants me to get him hard.

Both his and Kevin's mouth on me felt like heaven.  Kevin was roughly parting my lips to open me up to Callum.
Callum started to suck on my clit.As hard as he could he kept sucking and Kevin's mouth and fingers was moving inside me. He put at least four fingers in me.

' Do you want me to do fisting?' Kevin ask me.
No,I want you both inside at the same time, I replied.
Callum got off me and get behind Kevin while Kevin slowly started to put his entire hand inside me. He roughly grab my tit and squeeze it and slaps it like it has personally offended him.
' Put your ass up ' Callum told Kevin. He did that.
And Callum put his dick in Kevin and started to fuck him.
Kevin also started to move his fingers inside me . Loosing me enough to fit them both.
My body twisted on a orgasm, my back arches I let out a scream. A blissful feeling spread all over my body.

I might have black out for a moment because when I came back. Kevin's dick was inside my ass and Callum was still fucking him.

What a fucking life!!!