Reality Check-2

'Aaaa....God Harder!! Yes Harder ' I was screaming without any care of the world.
' Fuck...fuck...fuck...yes!! Yess!! ...oh my god yessss!!!'
' Fuck'
Oh fuck my life .
Our panting and grasping filled the entire shop, thank god it wasn't open then.
' God, Kristen, that feels so good ' I encouraged him after a particularly good thrust.

I was currently bend over my office countertop with my panties tangled in my legs, my dress lifted to my waist. And obviously my braless tits spilling over my dress.
Kristen has his dicked buried in my ass and practically his entire right hand in side my cunt. He is flicking my clit from time to time or twisting my nipples hard enough to make me stand on my toes.
He has been going on like this for last 20 minutes,you would think with age his stamina might have decreased,I seriously doubt that.
After another 5 minutes he finally came in side me. He collapsed on top of me. He took both his fingers and dick out of my cunt and ass. Then he took his now softing dick and push it in my cunt.
I smiled at that gesture,it feels more intimate than any other things we have done .

----------------------------------------

'Hey...what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in office on a Monday?'I asked Kristen after we have both come down from our high and we are putting our clothes on.
' Clearly I was fucking you into oblivion ' Kristen replied in teasing voice.
That made me giggle.
I close our distance to kiss him on lip, I put my arms around him.
' Fucking me surely doesn't come as a task but you know what!! I'm not complaining. It's just that your wife and daughter might come in 10 minutes 'I said against his lip, where he could feel my each word.

' Oh shoot I better get going then.'
He kissed me properly and leave the shop hastily.

-------------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes Later

Nina and Avery walk into my place as if they own it. Avery run towards me instantly and kissed me on the lips.
,' Hi baby. I miss you '
Right miss me my foot.
' I miss you too my Love' I said in a sweet voice.
' Why does it smell like sex in here?'Nina asked  wrinkling her nose as if the smell is that bad, she truly is a shark.
Avery instantly went hard in arms. Shit.. shit..shit..
Damn you Kristen and your bloody fucking 9 inches.