APPLE OF THEIR EYES

Siya was in her room, keeping the ironed clothes in the wardrobe.

SIYA- hmmm mmm m... Hmmm hmm hmmmm... La la laaaa....

She was humming a song while working. She takes Ram's shirt and goes near the wardrobe to keep it at his shelf. She stops in between and gets surprised when someone embraces her from back.

RAM- jabse tere naina... Mere naino se.. lage re...

Ram started singing the song which Siya was humming. He makes her to face him and brings her at the centre of room.

RAM- tabse deewana hua, sabse begana hua.. Rab bhi dewana lage re...

He holds her both hands and twirled her round while she laughs at him. He pulls her towards him and wraps his arms around her waist.

RAM- rab bhi deewana lage re... Mmmm...

He whispered the last line almost touching his nose to hers. She closed her eyes smiling.

RAM- siya...

SIYA- hmm..??

RAM- why didn't you tell me.?

Siya opens her eyes hearing Ram's question. She looks at him who was smiling and waiting for her answer.

RAM- kya hua.?

Asked Ram looking at Siya's reaction. She sighed heavily and nods in disbelief.

SIYA- humare ghar me na.. koi bat nahi chup sakti.. it's impossible..

Said Siya removing Ram's hands from the grip and moving towards the bed to take the clothes.

RAM- isn't it good.? Why we should hide anything from our people..

Said Ram following Siya as she moves towards the wardrobe.

SIYA- yes.. it is nice.

She turns to face him.

SIYA- but me aapko kya batati Ram.? I already knew that the test would come negative..

Said Siya while Ram smirk at her crossing his hands.

RAM- acha.?

Siya blush looking down. She moves towards the bed to take remaining clothes without looking at Ram.

SIYA- aur ye sab log na.. they are too dramatic. Made such a mess of such a small thing..

Said Siya nodding in disbelief. She turns to move towards the cupboard when Ram stops her standing in front of her.

RAM- I know.. but agar aapki tabyet kharab hai then anyone will think that way... Maa ko pata hota to wo bhi pehele aisa hi sochti.

Siya smile at him nodding her head. He takes the clothes from her hand and keep it inside the wardrobe himself. He looks at Siya and makes her sit on the bed and himself kneeled down infront of her.

RAM- jo hua let it be. But first tell me, now how you are feeling.?

Asked Ram holding her hands. Siya lightly patted on his hand nodding her head in yes.

SIYA- I am better now. Kal tak to aur bhi theek ho jaungi..

Ram smile hearing her. He looks at their hands which were holding each other. Siya observe his expressions.

SIYA- kuch bat karni hai.?

Asked Siya and Ram looks at her in wonder.

RAM- how did you know.?

Siya smile hearing his question. She makes him sit beside him.

SIYA- shayad hi aisa koi hoga, jo aapko mujhse jyada ache se janta ho.. I can read your expressions too..