BACK AS IT WAS

The Raghuvanshis returned back to Mumbai till afternoon. Though no one was willing to leave Ram and Siya but, they had to. And afterall they have celebrated the holi with pure happiness. No tension, no family problems and no fights, only with love and happiness they have spend their whole week. Manvi was working in kitchen when she heard Bharat calling her.

BHARAT- Manvi.... Manvi where are you..?

He called her descending down the stairs looking around the dinning area.

MANVI- yaha hu Bharat.. kitchen...

Bharat heard her voice from kitchen and goes towards it to have a talk with her.

BHARAT- Manvi.. what are you doing.?

Questioned Bharat entering the kitchen. She gave a look at him and handed a tray to the worker helping her.

MANVI- papa ke room me le jayiye..

She instructed the worker and he leaves from there.

MANVI- kitchen me koi kya karta hai Bharat.?

Manvi nods in disbelief at his useless question.

BHARAT- leave this. And please prepare my office bag. Office wears bhi nikal dena..

Said Bharat and Manvi became surprised. He started leaving the kitchen when she stops him.

MANVI- aap office ja rahe hai.?

Bharat turns to look at her and nods in yes.

MANVI- why you are going to office Bharat.?

Bharat folded his hands hearing her question.

BHARAT- office me koi kyu jata hai Manvi.?

Bharat nods in disbelief as he gave her back the similar way she did with him. She pouts at his taunt and he laughs at her.

MANVI- very funny..I was asking this because it's lunch time.. why you've to go at this time.?

Manvi sounded irritated while Bharat moves towards her.

BHARAT- ek important kam hai Manvi.. I'll be back in few hours..

He said holding her shoulders. Manvi rolls her eyes and turns to the other side continuing her work.

MANVI- I am not going to prepare your bag. Do it yourself..

Manvi sounded angry making Bharat confused.

MANVI- waise bhi.. khana banane ka challenge yad hai na.? I've to give you punishment..

Bharat remembers the challenge they had in farmhouse and gave a look at Manvi.

MANVI- and your punishment is this... That.. you've to prepare your bag and your office wears yourself for one month..

Said Manvi raising her one eyebrow and having a winning smile on her face. Bharat's face drop hearing her.

BHARAT- Manvi...,??

MANVI- sorry... Don't disturb me.. I've to prepare the lunch..

Said Manvi pushing him aside. Bharat giggles at her and nods in disbelief. He was about to leave from there when she stops him.

MANVI- suniye...

She moves towards him and wraps her arms around her neck while he looks at her getting amused. He was about to touch her when she interrupts.

MANVI- I don't want to see any mess in the wardrobe.. it should be properly arranged..

Manvi warned him leaving his hold with an attitude while Bharat gave a look at her.