FIGHTBACK

Sumitra is at the terrace, busy with the dusting activity. Now-a-days they don't get that chance for their household work, or moreover now-a-days no one is having that "mood" to do anything besides getting worried and thinking about Siya.

Ever since the miserable incident had happened in their family, the Raghuvanshis and Rajrishis are going through a lot of things altogether. At first, Ram himself is not doing good and is in his silent mode all time. Secondly the health of the elders, let it be Janak or Dashrath, has to be taken a great care now. Everyone is ignoring their respective office work, let it be the boys or the girls or Sumitra with her NGO. So basically, no one is doing anything.! Plus, the unusual atmosphere at their home is something to feel more miserable about. Outside the Raghuvanshi palace, media has gathered themselves creating chaos, while police has started making rounds in the palace at least twice a day. Various phone calls from different people is also experienced in the house, let it be of the relatives asking about Siya or else some channel asking for interviews about the situation. Really the time is going pathetic for the family. That pathetic that the cool-est and the calm-est person of the family has also lost her sanity.! It's Sumitra, who has been keeping silence and is hardly talking with anyone. It's not that she is crying like Manvi, Urmila or Shruti are doing, it's not that she is continuously asking n number of questions and is getting worried like Kranti, Sunaina or Chandra are doing, it's not that she is getting angry like Bharat, Lakshman and Shatrughan, it's that she has gone into her shell and is completely mum.! Though she was there with Ram on the first day of their return from Jaipur when they got to know about the incident. Though she was there with Kranti when she was crying for her daughter, though she was there with the girls and has given them her shoulder to cry on. She was indeed missing her best friend, the one who has become a very important part of her life ever since she has put her foot into the house, Siya.!

Sumitra has a cleaning cloth in her hand as she wiped the dust formed on the table. How easy was the task and how amazing it would feel if the tensions and worries get wipes off like this, that easily.! She took the Colin bottle kept at her side and sprayed few blue color drops on the legs of the table after which she wipes it with the cloth again. The workers, who has joined back at the palace few days back, have said that they will do the cleaning and dusting work but Sumitra had denied them as she wanted to do that on her own. May be she wanted to keep herself busy and away from the thoughts.?

Sumitra completed her work on the table and was about to get up from the floor when her eyes falls at the corner of the leg of the side chair. She narrowed her eyes as whatever she has found was not clear to her and hence she forwards her hand to hold the "thing". It was Siya's white color single pearl hair claw. Sumitra's eyes got back to the normal position and she keep on staring at the clip as Siya's voice echoed onto her ears-

.

"Choti maa... Mera clip dekha kya.?"

Sumitra remember the incident when Siya was running down the staircase while shouting for her name.

"We both were having tea at the terrace, tab mene table par rakha tha. Abb nahi mil raha.."

Siya gave her explaination about how she lost her hair claw, while moving towards Sumitra who was sitting at the dinning busy with her work.

"Jo ki gir gaya tha and I have kept it with me.."

Sumitra showed her the same clip which she has picked after Siya had dropped it on the floor.

"Awww, thank you choti maa. You are so sweet..!"

Siya had wrapped her arms around Sumitra in a back hug for which Sumitra had placed her hand on her cheek giggling at her childish act.