WHAT IS KRANTI UP TO.?

Next morning, Sumitra goes towards the temple from her room for her morning prayers. She was looking expressionless, her eyes heavied due to sleepless last night, her mind having lots of thoughts after having a talk with Kranti when she told her about her decision. Sumitra lightens the diya in the temple and motioned her eyes to look at the God in front of her. She joined her slightly shivering hands in front of the almighty and closed her eyes for a moment praying for everyone in the family.

URMILA- choti maa...

Sumitra opened her eyes as she heard Urmila calling her. She turns at her left side to find the girls standing, waiting for her. Sumitra moves towards them while the girls started speaking.

MANVI- good morning choti maa..

Sumitra streched her lips lightly, giving a slight smile to the three of them.

SUMITRA- good... Morning..

Answered Sumitra in a low voice.

MANVI- choti maa.. Papa's room is ready.. he is getting discharged today na..

Sumitra nods her head lightly hearing her.

SHRUTI- breakfast is also ready choti maa.. waha hospital lekar jaye, ya Ghar ane ke bad everyone will have together.?

Asked Shruti for which Sumitra looks at her without saying anything. After a moment of thought, she continued.

SUMITRA- thoda pack kar lo..

Shruti nods at her in agreement. Urmila looks at Manvi and Shruti and indicates them something while Sumitra observed them.

SUMITRA- what happened.?

Asked Sumitra witnessing them actioning amongst themselves. Manvi smile and takes a step near Sumitra.

MANVI- choti maa.. should we clean jiju and dii's room too..?

Sumitra's heart beat skips for a moment hearing her question. She looks at all the three girls who were smiling and looking excited.

SUMITRA- m..matlab..?? I didn't... Understand..

Sumitra stammered to ask the actual meaning of their question. Urmila nods at her and continued.

URMILA- choti maa.. we think that.. jiju and dii will come home today..

Said Urmila showing her excitement through her voice. Sumitra gulped hearing her and asked her immediately.

SUMITRA- why did you think that.?

The girls looks at each other and then at Sumitra to answer her.

URMILA- papa jabse hospital me he, dii and jiju wahi hai. Ab unhe discharge mil raha hai to wo dono bhi yahi ayenge na..

Urmila told her about their thoughts in an obvious tone. Shruti continued after a moment.

SHRUTI- and papa theek hone tak, dii jiju aur Laksh bhai yahi rahenge.. hum sabke sath..

Exclaimed Shruti showing her happiness. Sumitra bows down her head for a moment and then looks at Manvi who continued speaking.

MANVI- aur hume lagta hai.. uske bad maa will not allow them to leave.. wo.. unhe rok lengi..

Manvi said with a wide smile showcasing a hope towards Kranti. Sumitra sighed hearing their predictions regarding Kranti and Ram Siya. She motioned her eyes at the girls.

SUMITRA- let's not predict anything..

Their smile got lessened from the girl's face hearing Sumitra's words.