CONCERN

At Raghuvanshi palace, the Rajrishis were getting ready to leave for the airport, they have their flight at 5 in the evening. The lunch was already completed, and now Dashrath and Kushal were having their normal talks about the day to day happenings around the world. "Politics" is the common interest between both of them, and hence whenever they meet in person, a long discussion of Indian politics always makes its way in their conversation. The ladies, Kranti, Sumitra, Sunaina and Chandra were also busy in their gossiping in the living room. Kranti has started with the topic of Jaipur marriage, which they have to attend the next week, for which they are leaving within two days. Kranti told the ladies that they have to buy few gifts and do some shopping for the wedding, for which Chandra remembered the shopping days for Ram and Siya's wedding, when they were unknown about everything in a "daughter's shaadi". The three girls were busy in their respective works, packing the stuffs for their parents which Sumitra has asked them too, doing their kitchen work, preparing for evening's tea, etc.

Meanwhile, Janak was in upstairs, in the terrace area, busy in his phone call. He got a call from their foreign client, for which he needed a vacant place to have a proper talk on call, and hence Siya suggested him to go upstairs in the terrace.

JANAK- yes Mr Wilson. I will surely get back to you tomorrow.

Janak stood at the railing, taking its support with his left hand, while busy in his conversation on the call.

JANAK- not a problem, I will ask the department to mail your team..... Yes.

Janak took his specs and narrowed his eyes looking at them. He is a new user of glasses, and hence does not have that habit to use them. Though he got reading glasses, still he forgets them to wear everytime. And hence Sunaina keep on reminding him to have his glasses ON.

JANAK- sure, bye.

Janak finally disconnect the call and now turns his sight towards his spectacles. He put his cellphone back into his pocket and started examining the problem he was facing with his specs. He was not able to see clearly from the glass and hence started cleaning the glass with his finger tips only.

JANAK- kya musibat hai.

Janak shook his head, cursing the poor glasses. His eyes went narrowed, exactly showcasing the frustration with his new "musibat". Suddenly, the right side of the glass came out of the frame, making Janak shocked.

JANAK- ohh, tut gaya.?

Janak shook his head in disbelief and kept on looking at the glass lens in his hand, which is now separated with the main frame.

SIYA- papa..

Janak turns towards the terrace entrance, from where Siya has called him.

SIYA- chaliye, maa bula rahi hai.

They have to get ready to leave for the airport, and hence Sunaina was calling him.

SIYA- what happened.?

Asked Siya, as she started moving near him. Janak shows her the two pieces in his both the hands.

JANAK- tut gaya.

Siya giggles looking at Janak's frustrated face.

SIYA- tuta nahi hai. Isko fix karna padta hai.

Siya took the hold of the lens and frame from Janak, and started attaching the lens back at its place.

SIYA- papa ke chashmeh ka bhi hamesha glass nikal jata hai. Me aise hi theek karke deti hu.

Siya revealed to Janak, about the same incident which always happens with Dashrath too. Janak kept on looking minutely towards whatever Siya was busy in. After a minute, Siya completes her work and forwards the glasses to him.