PARVATI PUJA

Shatrughan hesitantly knocks the door of Bharat's room. Bharat and Manvi looks at each other in confusion.

MANVI- come in..

As he heard manvi's voice, he opens the door and enters the room. Bharat and Manvi gets surprised looking at him at this time of night.

MANVI- Shatrughan..?

Shatrughan runs towards Bharat who was standing near window and embrace him in a tight hug. Bharat looks confused by his sudden action while Manvi too looks surprised.

BHARAT- Shatrughan..??

Shatrughan started crying silently in his embrace while Bharat lightly patted his back. After a while, Shruti stands at the door having a coffee mug with her. Manvi looks at Shruti and asked her through her eyes about Shatrughan. Shruti lightly nods her head and then looks at Bharat. He indicates both the girls to leave him alone and they nods in agreement. Shruti keeps the mug on the table and leaves from there with Manvi, keeping the two brothers alone.

BHARAT- Shatrughan.. are you going to tell me.. what happened.?

Shatrughan breaks the hug while Bharat wipes his tears. He looks at Bharat sadly.

SHATRUGHAN- mujhe Ram bhaiya ki bohot yad arahi hai bhaiya..

Said Shatrughan in a breaking voice while Bharat looks sad. Shatrughan again started shedding tears while Bharat patted his shoulder.

SHATRUGHAN- I am missing him so much. Abhi agar bhaiya hote na.. to... to..

He closed his eyes and some tears came down his cheek while Bharat smile at him. He put his hand in his pocket and took out his cellphone. He dialled a number while Shatrughan watches him doing that.

RAM- hello.? Bharat..?

Ram picks the call and Bharat keeps the call on speaker. Ram checks for the time and then looks at Siya who has kept her hand on his chest.

RAM- what happened.? Itni rat me call kiya.? Sab theek hai na.? Shatrughan theek hai na.?

Shatrughan's eyes filled with tears again hearing Ram's concern for him.

BHARAT- bhaiya.. I'm sorry to disturb you and bhabhi at this time. But.. Shatrughan wants to talk to you..

Said Bharat while Ram quietly removes Siya's hand to get up without disturbing her. Bharat forwards his phone to Shatrughan. He takes the cellphone in his hold and wipes his tears.

SHATRUGHAN- bhaiya..

Ram smile hearing Shatrughan's voice.

RAM- yes my little brother.? Tell me...

SHATRUGHAN- aise hi bhaiya.. just wanted to hear your voice...

Said Shatrughan with a sad smile while Ram too smile at his brother's words. He looks at Siya who was sleeping silently and moves towards the window, not disturbing her sleep.

RAM- so.. how is everything there.? How's work.?

Shatrughan's face became sad hearing him asking about work.

SHATRUGHAN- work is not good bhai.. mujhse kuch nahi horaha hai..

Shatrughan admitted to him while Ram smile at him lightly.

SHATRUGHAN- I have never handled this work pressure bhaiya. It seems that, I will not be able to do anything..

Said Shatrughan and again started crying while Bharat kept on caressing his back.

SHATRUGHAN- I am useless bhaiya..I don't deserve to be called your brother..

Said Shatrughan in a frustration making Bharat surprised. Ram lightly shook his head.