THE MISSED MOMENTS

Next morning, Kranti knocks the door of Ram and Siya's room.

KRANTI- Siya...

She waited for them to open the door. She again knocks the door after a while when she got no response.

KRANTI- Ram... Siya...

Kranti calls them again but didn't get any response from inside. She opens the door and finds no one inside the room. She gets confused and looks at the direction of Lakshman and Urmila's room. She knocks the door and calls for them too.

KRANTI- Lakshman... Urmila...

She again didn't get any response. She opens the door to check for them but found them no where.

KRANTI- ye dono bhi nahi hai ?

She gets confused and moves downstairs towards the dinning area where the elders were having their breakfast.

SUMITRA- didi.. ayiye na..

Sumitra gains Kranti's attention and she moves towards them.

KRANTI- Sumitra.. ye bacche kaha hai.?

Sumitra's eyes grew wide hearing her question. She got a message from Ram last night that they all are going for night out. And another message from Lakshman asking her to handle everything at home.

KRANTI- koi nahi hai room me.. itni subah kaha chale gaye..?

Questioned Kranti while Sunaina too nods in agreement.

SUNAINA- ha.. subah se kahi nahi dikhayi de rahe..

Said Sunaina looking around everywhere. Sumitra gulped and searches for an excuse when Kranti watches her.

KRANTI- you know about them Sumitra.?

Asked Kranti again while Sumitra gave her a light smile.

SUMITRA- wo.. didi.. wo log...

Kranti and everyone waited for her to speak when Chandra's eyes falls on the door.

CHANDRA- agaye..

Everyone looks at the direction of the door to find the kids entering. Everyone found them still in their party wears.

DASHRATH- areh... Kaha se arahi hai sawari.?

Questioned Dashrath while the boys looks at Sumitra. She shook her head lightly indicating that she has not told anything while Kranti watches them exchanging glances.

KRANTI- acha.. to ye sab inki mili bhagat thi..

Said Kranti folding her hands. Sumitra smile looking at the boys and then at Kranti.

KRANTI- it was night out plan right.?

The girls looks at Kranti getting worried for her reaction.

URMILA- maa.. we didn't knew anything about this..

SHRUTI- yes maa.. ye log hume zabardasti lekar gaye..

Urmila and Shruti immediately clarified themselves before they hear Kranti's scoldings.

MANVI- and maa.. humne kaha tha, to return soon.. but.. aapke bete kaha sunte hai hamari.,?

Said Manvi giving a look at Bharat who nods in disbelief at her. Kranti watches each one of them and then started laughing making everyone confused. The girls looks at each other and then at Kranti's reaction.

KRANTI- to itna darr darke batane wali konsi bat hai ye.?

Said Kranti smiling at them making the girls confused. The boys sighed in relief.