training

A/N HEY it's me the awsome person writing this story lol sorry I'm bakugou in real life hahahah lol hope you like the story of you made it this far comment 'sussypaka'

Rin Pov
I wake up and I am tired I get dressed into my uniform the tie was loose and the top two buttons undone I walk out of the room holding my school bag.

Me and todoroki leave for school and he takes my bag off me I say.

"Heyy!" He chuckles at my childish acts he says.

" A queen shouldn't carry her own things." I smile and say.

"Thanks but that's corney." He laughs and we get to school and into school I laugh

we walk into the classroom laughing everyone looks to us like they do everyone when they walk in and I look at bakugou he looked shocked and then quickly his face turned into a glare focussed on todoroki.

When todoroki sits down I walk over to bakugou and say.

"Hey!" I smile at him and he sends me a small smile I then say.

"Thank you for the other day it was nice being able to tell someone." He nods and says.

"No problem." I smile at him and go sit in my chair next to todoroki. The start of the day was mainly tests and things.

I walk to the cafeteria and I see bakugou sat on a table alone I also see todoroki on the other side of the cafeteria waving me over.

Bakugou looked sad so I go and sit across from him I say with a smile.

"What's with the long face pretty boy?" He looks at me and blushes really red I laugh and he says.

"Nothing." I roll my eyes and say.

"Right sure it's imma use your words against you 'you can talk to me you know'" he chuckles and tells me todoroki pissed him off. I shrug and say

"Just stay away from him then?" Bakugou shakes his head and says.

"I can't because I need to keep an eye on something important to me." I raise an eyebrow and think to myself.
'what is so important?'
I then say to him

"And what would that important thing be?" He shakes his head and says.

"It doesn't matter." I nod and we chill and laugh. We are walking to class together.

Bakugou Pov

I look at rin and think to myself.

'that icey hot bastard! I'll kill him! Imma go up to that icey hot bastard and tell him that she's mine and to piss off!'

We get to the classroom and she goes to sit next to todoroki in her seat. I scoff and glare at that icey hit bastard he must of seen it because he glared back

I let out a 'tsk' and turn to face the front as all might storm into the room and start talking I wasn't listening I was planning my way to get Rin to be mine and only mine.

Rin Pov

All might then tells us to put our suits on I go to the changing room and go get changed into my hero costume.