annoyance

Rin Pov
So I am sick and by sick I mean I have a cold so I am off school and because of my 'illness' Todo called in sick to scjool and so did katsuki all because I texted in the group chat of us three.
I don't feel well.

I am laying my bed feel shit. Todo opens the door I look at him and pull my covers over my head because of the light coming from the hall way.

Todo sits next to me and puts his hand on my side he says.

"You ok princess." I groan and he says.

"I'll take that as a no." I the say pull my. Covers off my head.

"Your supposed to be at school." He shakes his head and says.

"Not when your sick. Bakugou is on his way." I nod and Todo lays down next to him and pulls me into his side my head on his him stroking my hair and kissing my head.

There is a knock on my door and Todo says.

"Come in." It was katsuki he smiles at me and kisses my head and says sitting next to me.

"You ok teddy bear." I nod and he hugs me and pulls me into him Todo holds my hand I then sit up in my bed on my phone katsuki sat next to me and I want to annoy him because I am bored so I can

I go on insta and like a load of mydorias posts. Katsuki caught the first two and didn't seem to be too bothered then he saw me start messaging mydoria and liking most of his recent posts.

He snatches my phone and unlikes them all he then blocks mydoria on my phone and hands it back to me. I chuckle and he pulls me into his side and I lay my head on his shoulder.

I am dying off a hot temperature I am also very dramatic so yay. I lay on the bed and whine Todo uses his quirk to cool me down and I still feel shit but I can't help that.

We watch a movie my head on katsukis shoulder and my legs over todos.

They stay with me all day and help me with stuff that I can do on my own but they are being protective.

They stay all night too I am in loveeee. I fell asleep my head on todos chest katsukis arms around my waist. Todos arm around my shoulder.....