Zabuza Momochi

I had to admit, I was going to wing it for this story a bit, but then, I started to read a little bit more into Naruto and the clans, the jutsus, the weapons, the chararacters, etc. Now.... I HAVE THE BEST IDEAS!!!! OH MEH GAH!!! IM SO --- I JUST SPOILED NARUTO FOR ME SO MUCH XD BUT I DONT CARE!! ITS SO AWESOME!

@~Atsu~@

I trailed off for the rest of the conversation, not really caring. It was a long while until Zabuza disappeared and re-appeared on the surface on the water before disappearing again. my teammates stood in formation around Tazuna while I stood a little ways away from Kakashi, being unique.

"There are eight targets..." Zabuza's voice filled the already tense air, "Throat, spinal column, lungs, liver, the jugular vein, the subclavian artery, kidney, heart... So many choices. What vital, vulnerable place shall I choose?" Zabuza chuckled evilly and Kakashi quickly did a hand sign.

I saw through the corner of my eye, the brave and mighty Duckbutt shaking and about to kill himself with his kunai when I stopped him, "You ain't getting out of this hell hole that easily, Duckbutt. We won't let you," I said bluntly before letting go of his hand when Zabuza appeared in between my teammates and Tazuna.

Zabuza was about to kill them when Kakashi stabbed a kunai into his abdomen, but that ended up to be a water clone and another Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi. This one sliced at Kakashi with his huge ass sword, Kubikiribocho, but that Kakashi was a water clone too. The real Kakashi appeared behind Zabuza with a kunai at his neck.

Then, the Zabuza Kakashi had turned out to be a water clone and the real Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi, holy crap. Zabuza swung at Kakashi and he ducked, but Zabuza kicked Kakashi into the river nearby. Once Kakashi re-surfaced, Zabuza trapped him into a large water bubble. I walked over to the river and let the hand signs he did flash through my mind once again.

"So.. Like this..." I murmured before quickly copying his hand signs and a large water bubble formed around my arm, "Cool.... Thanks for the new jutsu, Zabu-moo." I said and cancelled the jutsu before walking away. I was walking towards a tree when I was suddenly picked up and an arm wrapped around my waist.

"Huh?" I murmered before sniffing the air, "Oh, you. Haku... right?" I asked the young man beside me and he narrowed his eyes at me slightly before nodding.

"How do you know who I am?" He asked but I puffed out my cheeks in response, "Your not going to tell me, are you?" Haku rose an eyebrow and I nodded.

"Well.. It is nice to meet you. What's your name?" Haku asked as we shook hands, "Call me Atsu." I said simply and he nodded.

"By the way..... Why have you kidnapped me?" I asked bluntly and Haku lightly chuckled, "No reason really..." He murmured and I puffed out my cheeks before pushing his arm to his side.

"Arms to yourself, big boy," I said and Haku's cheeks turned a pale pink, "Sorry.."

"It's okay," I said before standing up, "I'm gonna go now... You should get ready too."

"How-" Haku started but I had already disappeared and re-appeared beside Sakura, scaring her, "Whoops, sorry." I said plainly before suddenly, two giant ass water dragons appeared from the water and my mouth slightly opened.

"Well shit..." I murmured before there was a large water explosion and I jumped up, pretty high thanks to my chakra. I silently dropped back down to the ground in a crouch and watched as Zabuza was hit in the neck with two senbon needles. Then a 'hunter-nin' came and took Zabuza away.

"Now! We still have to escort Mr. Tazuna the rest of the way to his home," Kakashi exclaimed after he put down his hitai-ate, " Let's put our best feet forward!"

Tazuna laughed, "You poor kids. You must be so humiliated!" He exclaimed and I narrowed my eyes at him. Like you did anything, you little shit. But I ain't one to talk, I did nothing also, "But never mind. You can lick your wounds at my home."

Then, Kakashi fell over and passed out. Everyone was suprised to say the least, "He's just tired. No need to piss your pants." I exclaimed before picking Kakashi up easily and everyone sweat dropped before we started to walk towards Tazuna's house.

(Later That Day)

Once we got to Tazuna's house, I went straight to sleep beside Kakashi, snuggling into his side. I might be a sleep cuddler... I might not be... Who knows.

Anyway, I didn't have a weirdo dream like the last one thankfully, but I did have a weird dream..

I stood in the same white room as before, but this time, I was just standing there. I wore a flowing white dress with strange black tomoe circling the ends of the dress, the collar, and the ends of the loose sleeves.

I looked around and noticed I was now in a flowering plain, different colored flowers scattered across the field.

My eyes landed on a women with extremely long white hair, delicate facial features, pale skin, and a pair of pale horns sprouted from her skull. She wore a high-collared hime-komono with intricate lines and black tomoe running down the center and edges of the gown.

The women smiled at me and walked towards me, my eyes watched her movements carefully as she walked towards me, "Hello, Atsu.... I've been waiting so long to finally see you.." The women's soft eyes and happily looked into mine, "My name is Kaguya.... It's so good to finally see you!" She said happily before pulling me into a hug.

"I was so worried..." She slightly sniffled and I awkwardly pat her back, "Um... I don't know who you are exactly..." I said awkwardly and she nodded as she pulled away.

"You wouldn't. You were still a baby..." Kaguya said as she lightly wiped away her tears, "Anyways. Back to the point. I need to tell you something."

"There is going to be a large war in the next couple of years, and I want you to be prepared for it. First, you must go to Ryuchi Cave, then, Shikkotsu Forest, and lastly, Mount Myobuku. You must speak with the Lord Hokage before the Chunin Exams, and then you must go back to your own summoning world, to get your demon, and then train for about three years, okay?"

"Wait, slow down! What do you mean? If I had to train that much then I'd.... I'd have to leave my team..!" I exclaimed and Kaguya's eyes softened, "You might have to leave your team, but it's for the greater good. Please, you must understand. I know you will finish your training in less than two weeks, I know you will."

"I don't even know you! How can I trust you!" I narrowed my eyes at her and she sighed lightly, "Please... Everything will be revealed in time.. Just... Listen to me... I want to save you and your friends from a terrible fate... One better than mine.. Please.." Kaguya pleaded with me and took my hands in hers. Her hands were warm and welcoming, sending pleasant waves through me.

"I just want to help you," Tears whelmed in her eyes as she lightly kissed my forehead, "Now this is all the time I have, but I will try to come back, I promise.." She whispered before her image started to flicker.

"Wait, I have so many questions! Who are you?! How do you know me?! What's going to happen to me and my friends?!" I exclaimed, tears whelming in my eyes also as I was about to pull her closer to me but she just smiled at me and disappeared. The sky brightened and blinded my vision, making me shut my eyes tightly.

I opened my eyes suddenly and sat up, finding I was in a different room and looked around. My eyes landed on a sleeping Sasuke and looked at the window.

It was now night and the almost full moon shown through the window, making me think of what song I would sing this time.

Hm, probably a confusing one since my mind and I are always so freaking confusing!