Why Are There So Many Creeps?

I'm excited to get the fight with Orochimaru started XD IM SO EXCITED!!! I'm finally on break... Ahh..... Life is good :) Anyway, it's the 20 CHAPTER!!! WHOOP WHOOP! Lots of exciting shtuff later on in the story :)

@~Atsu~@

After Sasuke established a long ass riddle as a password, a large gust of wind blew us away from each other. I was about to slam my back into a tree, and so I quickly bit my thumb and summoned a large white snake, like a smaller White Snake Sage, but without all of the fancy jewelry. The snake, Kotei No Arubino or Kotei, quickly wrapped around the tree and wrapped her tail around me, before safely placing me on the ground.

"Thank you Kotei," I said as she unwrapped around the tree and silently slithered onto the ground.

"Your welcome, Atsu-sama. Now, is there anything else you would like me to do?"

"Would you mind giving me a ride over there?" I asked, pointing southwest, to which she nodded, her bright red eyes glowing. I easily jumped onto her large head and she started to slither towards the southwest, going at an extremely fast rate.

My eyes narrowed as I saw the scene before me. Sasuke was sitting on a branch above the creepy woman from before with a snake's lower body, Sakura a little farther below him, and Naruto above all of them.

"Kotei, attack the snake-woman." I whispered to her, and she grunted in agreement before lunging at the woman, making her gasp in surprise. Kotei's large fangs sunk into the woman's lower-snake half, making the woman screech out in pain.

"Atsu!" Sasuke gaped out in surprise as my teammates stared at my morose expression.

"Stay away from my teammates." I hissed before jumping off of Kotei and landing beside Sasuke.

"You okay Duckbutt?" I asked blankly and he grunted at his nickname before nodding.

"Yeah.." He murmured and I sighed in relief. I gave him a small hug before letting go, seeing his surprised face.

"Don't look so surprised." I grumbled, slightly embarrased at my sign of emotion, "Anyway..." I looked back at Kotei, seeing her still biting into the woman as she tried to beat Kotei off her.

"I think we should take care of her before we get all happy-dappy." I exclaimed and Sasuke sweat dropped.

"Happy...... Dappy...."

"There's no time for that," I said quickly before we both stood up. Kotei let go of the creepy woman when she stabbed Kotei with a kunai. and slithered over to me, "You can go now, Kotei." I said and she nodded before puffing away in a large puff of smoke.

There was a moment of silence as we exchanged threatening stares.

Suddenly, Sasuke pulled out the fake scroll I gave him, "I will give you this scroll... Please.. Take it and leave," He said and my eyes widened.

"Sasuke! What the hell are you talking about?! Why would you give the scroll to the enemy?!"

"I see..... Very smart.." The woman said, slightly cringing as her lower half became legs, "The only way to escape a predator... Is to give the perdator a different meal.."

"Take it!" Sasuke threw the scroll and I extended my hand, a small boa extended from my wrist and grabbed the scroll before Naruto caught the snake and landed on the other side of Sasuke.

"You bastard! What are you doing?!" Sasuke exclaimed, turning to Naruto, "Do you understand the situation?!"

My boa slithered away from Naruto, leaving the scroll, and wrapping around my wrist before disappearing. Naruto suddenly punched Sasuke in the face harshly, sending him flying.