Why Are The Chunin Exams So Long?!

Really, why are the chunin exams so long? It is a bit annoying to write about, since there is so much, but it's fun at the same time because i get to change up the fighting scenes XD i luv and hate it :(

@~Atsu~@

After everyone left, we went to the river nearby. While Sasuke and Naruto went to go catch fish, Sakura and I went to go get firewood.

"Hey Atsu-chan!" Sakura exclaimed, jogging towards me with firewood strapped to her back.

"Hm?" I looked up at her as she stopped in front of me, bent over and breathing heavily.

One she regained her breathe, she said, "I just wanted to thank you..." Sakura's cheeks turned a pale red.

"For what?"

"For, you know... Protecting us all by yourself..." She murmured, looking down.

"It was no problem." I grunted before picking up another stick.

"Let's get back to the boys. For all we know, they could be killing each other." I suggested and Sakura sweat dropped before nodding.

We made our way to our campsite before getting the fire ready. When Sakura went to go get the boys, I did multiple hand signs before fire lit up the pieces of wood.

Once the boys came back, we set up the raw fish around the fire, "This is the fourth afternoon since the start of the second test.." Sasuke said and I sighed, watching the fire crackle.

"Yeah..." Sakura murmured.

"The second test started at around 2:30 P.M.... Meaning we only have about twenty-five to twenty-six hours left." Sasuke narrowed his eyes, "Many teams have already passed... That means.."

"Ahh! I wish it would cook faster!" Naruto exclaimed, completely oblivious to our conversation.

"Oh yeah. I forgot!" I snapped my fingers making Sasuke and Sakura turn to me.

"Hm?" Sasuke rose an eyebrow as I pulled out our scroll from my pouch.

"W-What? But ours was burned!" Sakura exclaimed and I tossed the scroll to Sasuke, to which he caught.

"Yeah, I fought a team for it." I tapped my shoe against the ground as Sasuke narrowed his eyes at me.

"So.. You just fought a random team? On your own?" Sakura exclaimed and I shrugged.

"You shouldn't have done that."

"Why not?" I rose an eyebrow and Sakura sighed.

"You could have gotten seriously hurt, and who knows what would've happened then?" She murmured and I looked down.

"Whatever." I grumbled before grabbing the biggest fish, "They're done." I muttered before getting up and walking away.

"Where are you going?" Sakura asked and I glanced behind me slightly before sighing.

"You're not my mother. You don't need to know." I said before walking into the thick forest.

I quickly finished the large cooked fish and threw the stick away. I closed my eyes before opening them, activating my Sharingan. I looked around, seeing multiple chakra systems before locking my sights on the nearest team. I quickly activated my Sharingan before dashing towards the team quickly.

I appeared in front of the team before getting to work.

(Time Skip)

I sat besides Gaara in the temple, my team still not here yet. I was braiding parts of Gaara's hair, and he returned the favor, "You have really soft hair, you know that?" I said, moving on to braid another strand of his hair.