5. 'Bye'

Thank you @aditi_ad for amazing cover. ❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕

Leher swallowed in fear as the last customer also got up from his chair and left after paying the bill. Leher glanced at her wrist watch- 8: 24. Only 6 minutes left.

 It has been 5 days since that weird night and Leher was very successful in letting it go the very next day but it seems like since the time she agreed on going to deliver that cake, the universe is planning things against her. 

Why?.......... Because the very next evening something happened:-

Flashback

'Thank you, sir.' Leher thanked a customer as he payed his bill and went away. Leher glanced at the eating area, it was almost empty, only two-three people were left so she decided to leave now. 

'Aunty mai chaloon ab?'  Leher asked Aunty and she nodded with a smile. Leher packed her things and began to move out. 

'Insaano ki tarah gaadi chalana!!' Aunty yelled at her from the reception and Leher looked back but didn't stopped moving as she yelled back- 'Insaano ki tarah hi chalati hoon mai!!' She gave Aunty a last goodbye smile and as she turned to face forward, she collided with someone's hard chest.

And as soon as they collided, the person held Leher firmly with her elbows.

Leher looked up and found someone who was a gorgeous treat for her eyes to devour but he was still the last person Leher ever wanted to meet in her life. 

It was Viraaj.

'Surprise!' Viraaj said in a cocky tone with a smirk on his face as he saw Leher's lips parting and eyes widening, as she took in his presence in front of her slowly.

Viraaj and his men walked passed her and Leher also turned to see Viraaj settling on one of the chairs as if he owned the place and his men sat on some other table, a little far from them.

Viraaj's back was facing Leher. He looked over his shoulder and ordered her 'Cappuccino!'

Leher swallowed hard and with frozen feet, she dragged herself to get him his order. 

Due to peculiar vibes of Viraaj and his men, the other customers who were left, they also left the cafe. So now Viraaj was the only customer. 

'Leher mai andar jaa rhi hoon........tu inka order inhe dekar, mujhe batakar chale jana. Haan?' Aunty said. Aunty and Uncle lived in just next building. Leher gave her a fake smile and nodded. Leher didn't know what happened to her, she wanted to tell her who this man was but she couldn't. Only if aunty knew who he was, she would have never left Leher alone with him................out of excitement only but at least she won't have to survive this alone.

Aunty went away and now Leher was standing in front of the coffee machine with a very hot but creepy man staring at her back and the dark outside was also adding it's effect to her situation.